Our Top 5 Questions We Receive From Home Sellers in Twin Cities
- Author Matt Buys Houses Mn
- Published May 1, 2021
- Word count 639
While professional home buyers are not a new option for home sales, many sellers have a lack of awareness or have misperceptions about the process. Sellers are unaware that working with professional buyers like Matt Buys Houses MN can save time, money, and stress. Ready to learn more? Read on as we share with you the top 5 questions we receive from home sellers in Twin Cities.
What About Repairs?
One of the questions we typically receive from home sellers in Twin Cities, will I need to make repairs? No! When Matt Buys Houses MN looks at your property, we are aware of what repairs will be required and we are willing to take on all of the expenses and risks of undertaking the project. This means you walk away without any concerns of the laws governing disclosure in real estate and the legal risks of selling a home, for any problems you were unaware of.
Will the Closing Be Slow?
Perhaps one of the top questions we receive from home sellers in Twin Cities, will I have to wait long for closing? No! Matt Buys Houses MN typically closes within a few days! By working with Matt Buys Houses MN, your sale is guaranteed, unlike listing with a real estate agent or on your own. There will be no more tension as the days your listing sits on the market adds up, turning more and more buyers away, taking you out of the running against the competition.
Will I Get a Fair Offer?
A frequent question we receive from home sellers in Twin Cities, how do you determine your offer? Our valuation allows us to stay in business while offering you a fair price that works for you. Matt Buys Houses MN takes many factors into consideration when we make an offer, as you may be aware, location is one of the dominating factors in the value of real estate. We consider the age and condition of your home, including any repairs that may be necessary, the conformity of your home to surrounding properties is also of importance. Additionally, we carefully review the values of comparable homes, located near you.
What About the Title Company?
One more question we receive from home sellers in Twin Cities, will I have to pay the title company? While there are some fees associated with the title, in most cases they come out of the proceeds at closing. Additionally, just so you’re aware, there could also be expenses such as any taxes due or liens on the property, or judgments. Any legal or wiring fees would also be the responsibility of the seller. Typically there is no need to be concerned with coming up with any funds towards these or other possible fees before you receive your cash from the sale when you work with Matt Buys Houses MN.
Do You Charge Commissions or Fees?
Another question we receive from home sellers in Twin Cities, is there a cost? No!
Matt Buys Houses MN will make you a cash offer, which is the actual amount you will receive. As you may be well aware, there are a great many commissions, fees, closing costs, and other expenses involved in a traditional home sale. All of these costs and hassles involved in traditional real estate listings fall by the wayside, meaning an extremely swift closing, putting cash in your hands in 30 days or less.
Ready to skip the hassles of showings, waiting for a buyer, and worrying about how to pay for repairs or updates to your home, before you ever sell it? Working with Matt Buys Houses MN may be your best option! We are happy to tell you more about the questions we receive from home sellers in Twin Cities, just send us a message or call us at 612-293-3532 today!
There are no posted comments.
- How To Become An Online Entrepreneur
- How To Have The Best Landing Page For Your Website
- Madhavi Doki on Tips for Running a Successful Online Business
- Moving Overseas: How to Move Efficiently
- Passive Income Secrets
- Why It's Important to Change Locks When Moving into a New Home
- How To Have A Profitable Membership Site
- First Time Moving House? A Checklist of 7 Things to Remember
- 5 Tips for Successful Remote Work: The Ultimate Guide To Working Remotely
- Hоw tо Gеt Traffic tо Yоur Site for Frее
- Make Money On Facebook In 2022
- How To Avoid Running Into Mortgage Paying Trouble for Calgary Homeowners
- Discover The Secrets To Financial Freedom
- Should you get solar panels in Adelaide?
- What You Need to Know Before Removing Tree Roots
- Discover Why Custom Homes In Fate TX Are Become More Popular, Especially The Ones Built By Reputable Custom Home Builders
- Most Expensive Perfume in the World
- How Much is an Antique Worth to an Antiques Dealer?
- REFLECT YOUR SUN SIGNS WITH THE INTERIOR DESIGN OF YOUR HOUSE – PART II
- Change your life and become a PADI Scuba Diving Instructor on the PADI IDC Gili Islands, Indonesia.
- REFLECT YOUR SUN SIGNS WITH THE INTERIOR DESIGN OF YOUR HOUSE
- How do I start a food business?
- home inspection Houston
- Lighting tips and ideas by an electrical contractor in Pasadena
- Electrical Remodeling Tips By Electricians in Santa Barbara
- How to Remove Coffee Stains: Effective Tips Using Household Items
- Home Decorating with Rustic Furniture
- A Newbie in the Freelancing World
- Advantages of laser cutting in the business world