Programmable devices for IoT
- Author Iconic Devices
- Published April 21, 2021
- Word count 274
The introduction of microcontroller-based boards has sparked a surge in interest in embedded systems, allowing a large number of people to show interest in the field of microcontrollers and IoT. This has increased the scope and applications in which they are used.The advent of easy to use microcontroller boards have increased the scope within which microcontrollers are being used, especially paving a path to replace the PLCs in complex control systems.
Norvi Industrial controllers are such programmable IoT devices based on microcontrollers. Unlike the usual controllers, these devices are designed with ruggedness and the ability to withstand extreme conditions, which makes them ready for industrial applications.Also they are designed according to the IEC standard which is usually at a range of current/voltage and interfaces for industrial applications.
Programming these devices are simplified by providing the facility to code these devices using simplified platforms like Arduino IDE, with step by step guides available to the users.These ESP32 based devices come equipped with digital and analog I/O, enabling them to detect digital logic states and analog inputs, depending on the choice of the model. Variety of models in the Norvi lineup are capable of measuring the environmental factors like flow rate, pressure, temperature and offer analog inputs (for dedicated voltage/current measurement) at the industrial level.
Setting up the Norvi devices only require lesser wiring, which offers more flexibility to management of the device. And mainly, it is to be noted that the cost of the Norvi devices is kept in a much affordable range when compared to that of PLC devices, which do the same task in an industrial environment.
To check the Norvi device line up – https://norvi.lk/products/?utm_source=Blog&utm_medium=Articlebiz&utm_campaign=Norvi%20BlogArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- 5 Best Practices and 1 Tool for Mitigating Open-Source Vulnerabilities
- Can we book a hotel room for a few hours?
- How to get house number, street, postcode from a free-form address string
- Top 5 WooCommerce payment gateways
- WooCommerce in WordPress
- HOW TO OBTAIN MICROSOFT'S WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE FOR FREE(IF YOU'RE ELIGIBLE)
- Enhance Your Cross-Data SQL Capabilities with Database Workbench Pro
- Innovative Strategies for the Post-Pandemic Era
- Create Customized Desktop Productivity Shortcuts with QnE Companion
- Efficient Multi-Boot and Drive Partition Management with BootIt Collection
- Top 10 Sensors Types for Industrial Internet of Things
- Easily Convert and Open QuarkXPress Docs in Different Apps Using QXPMarkz
- 11 Graphic Designing Trends to Look Out For in 2021
- WordPress development: an agency or a freelance developer
- Why is owning a boat very expensive?
- Top 10 Grocery Delivery Mobile Apps in 2021
- What Does Cyclonis Password Manager Do to Protect Your Passwords?
- Essential Guide On Interlocking Plenum Armored Fiber Optic Cable
- Hikvision Thermal CCTV Cameras for Perimeter Security in SMEs
- Digital Onboarding and No-code Platforms
- 6 Myths of Charging Smartphones Batteries that are Wrong
- Photoshop Color Correction Service, Multi-color Photos from a single Photoshoot
- Darlox Electronic Limited: Fpc laminated structure
- The future development direction of artificial intelligence
- Smart Home Technology
- Monster Hunter World (MHW) Layered Armour
- Significance of Software testing services
- Berry Producer Finds More Value in SIMBA Than Expected.
- How to Find Phone With Cell Number - Find Out Who Your Partner is Calling Today!