anxiety disorder treatment
- Author Zain Alvin
- Published May 7, 2021
- Word count 270
When faced with potentially harmful or worrying triggers, feelings of anxiety are not only normal but necessary for survival.
Ever since the earliest days of humanity, the approach of predators and incoming danger has set off alarms in the body and allowed an individual to take evasive action. These alarms become noticeable in the form of a raised heartbeat, sweating, and increased sensitivity to surroundings.
A rush of adrenaline in response to danger causes these reactions. This adrenaline boost is known as the ‘fight-or-flight’ response. It prepares humans to physically confront or flee any threats to safety.
For most modern individuals, running from larger animals and imminent danger is a less pressing concern. Anxieties now revolve around work, money, family life, health, and other crucial issues that demand a person’s attention without necessarily requiring the ‘fight-or-flight’ reaction.
That nervous feeling before an important life event or during a difficult situation is a natural echo of the original ‘fight-or-flight’ reaction. It can still be essential to survival – anxiety about being hit by a car when crossing the street, for example, means that a person will instinctively look both ways to avoid danger.
The duration or severity of an anxious feeling can sometimes be out of proportion to the original trigger, or stressor. Physical symptoms, such as increased blood pressure and nausea, may also become evident. These responses move beyond anxiety into an anxiety disorder.
Anxiety disorders occur when a reaction is out of proportion to what might normally be expected in a situation. The APA describes a person with anxiety disorder as “having recurring intrusive thoughts or concerns.
Anxiety is one of the leading online drug stores in the world that specializes in selling benzo medication. The site ensures that only the best quality drugs are delivered to our valuable customers. We make this possible by ensuring that all the drugs are from world renowned manufacturers like roche, Pfizer, and others.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What to do if you need arch support?
- Dealing with the consequences of trauma to the toenails
- Can Men with Prostatitis Be Better with the Coming of Summer?
- Kenneth’s Story: A Poignant Example of How Evidence-Based Care Can Improve Patient Outcomes in the Intensive Care Unit
- St. Augustine Occupational Therapy at Tender Care PPEC
- New Therapy Treats ED in Men with Diabetes
- How to cure bacterial vaginosis naturally
- Best ways to get rid of bacterial vaginosis (BV) with home remedies and over-the-counter treatments
- Susanne’s Story: How to Improve ICU Patient Outcomes with the ABCDEF Bundle
- Exploring Traditional Chinese Medicine
- ADHD - Racial and Gender Differences Leading to Disparities in Diagnosis
- How to Become a Cannabis Influencer
- Overview On Ezetimibe
- Best Pain Management Specialist in Texas
- The Naked Truth
- Waiting to see the Doctor
- Answering FAQ’s About Plastic Surgery
- Preventing Burnout in the Healthcare Profession
- Importance of Physical Therapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
- The Covid-19 Vaccine and Chronic Spontaneous urticaria. Is it the immune system overreacting?
- Brain Injury Impacts and Brain Health Tips After Concussions or MTBI and Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Could diabetes be a side effect of Covid-19?
- LIFE-SAVING MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC ARRIVES IN NORTHERN QUEENSLAND
- What are step-by-step guidelines to make use of an online MTP kit?
- Signs of High Blood Sugar - Hyperglycemia
- Root Canal Treatment And everything You Should Know About It
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Hypnotherapy
- The classical Periodontal treatment protocol
- Laser therapy for peri-implantitis
- Healing Prostatitis By Non-surgical Treatment