Pakawaste installation at Wood Wharf development
- Author Don Fryer
- Published April 29, 2021
- Word count 293
Pakawaste Limited, the UK’s premier manufacturer and supplier of waste handling equipment is proud to be involved in the prestigious Wood Wharf development project. Pakawaste who are based in Preston, Lancashire have supplied new bespoke waste handling systems for Canary Wharf Management's new Wood Wharf district.
Canary Wharf has been a thriving centre for business and culture for over 30 years, the latest exciting evolution has seen the development of the new highly prestigious district Wood Wharf.
As residents get ready to make Canary Wharf their home, Wood Wharf is starting to come to life. The impressive new neighbourhood blends living, working, and leisure upon nine acres of reclaimed land. The waterside community is defined by its vibrant public realm, amenities, and striking architecture, complementing the existing Canary Wharf estate, yet with its own distinct character.
Pakawaste were tasked with the design, manufacture, and installation of a bespoke system for a basement waste recycling area that makes the most efficient use of space.
The first installation of the ongoing project included wireless industrial Bluetooth for communication between the 6 compactor control stations with a unique track and dolly system that moves the 6 x Portakrush 1000 compactors with integrated bin tippers to a location where a skip lorry can lift the compactors safely for emptying.
The dolly traverses semi-automatically to the unloading position selected, when enabled by the operators, and returns to the home position after unloading. A variable frequency drive has been used to power the dolly, giving finer control on acceleration and deceleration avoiding any excessive strain on the gearboxes and the dolly structure.
Pakawaste continues to provide new innovative waste management systems providing installation and maintenance services within this diverse community of global corporations and tech unicorns, SMEs, retail experiences, and residential premises.
Please send all media enquiries to:
firstname.lastname@example.orgArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How Can Office Users And Commercial Real Estate Brokers Adapt To The New Future?
- Do roofing companies offer financing?
- Excessive Homeowners Insurance Requirements
- A must-do to selecting the right removalist for your move
- What Water Damage Signs Home Inspectors Look For
- Dallas Condos for Sale by Owner: How to Choose the Best One
- 5 Benefits Of Building Your Own Home
- 5 Tips to Winning the Home Candy Scramble
- Tips on Buying A New Home During Covid in Belfast
- 6 questions and answers about buying apartments for sale in Turkey
- Redefined Real Estate and Unlock’d
- Difference between CAD & BIM
- How to Find a Good Real Estate Agent in New Orleans
- Important Steps to Building a Home
- Retractable Pool Enclosures To Use in All Four Seasons
- Donating Real Estate Can Be Easy!
- How to Donate with Giving Center
- WHY YOU SHOULD RENT A LUXURY APARTMENT IN NYC RIGHT NOW
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin