Pakawaste installation at Wood Wharf development
- Author Don Fryer
- Published April 29, 2021
- Word count 293
Pakawaste Limited, the UK’s premier manufacturer and supplier of waste handling equipment is proud to be involved in the prestigious Wood Wharf development project. Pakawaste who are based in Preston, Lancashire have supplied new bespoke waste handling systems for Canary Wharf Management's new Wood Wharf district.
Canary Wharf has been a thriving centre for business and culture for over 30 years, the latest exciting evolution has seen the development of the new highly prestigious district Wood Wharf.
As residents get ready to make Canary Wharf their home, Wood Wharf is starting to come to life. The impressive new neighbourhood blends living, working, and leisure upon nine acres of reclaimed land. The waterside community is defined by its vibrant public realm, amenities, and striking architecture, complementing the existing Canary Wharf estate, yet with its own distinct character.
Pakawaste were tasked with the design, manufacture, and installation of a bespoke system for a basement waste recycling area that makes the most efficient use of space.
The first installation of the ongoing project included wireless industrial Bluetooth for communication between the 6 compactor control stations with a unique track and dolly system that moves the 6 x Portakrush 1000 compactors with integrated bin tippers to a location where a skip lorry can lift the compactors safely for emptying.
The dolly traverses semi-automatically to the unloading position selected, when enabled by the operators, and returns to the home position after unloading. A variable frequency drive has been used to power the dolly, giving finer control on acceleration and deceleration avoiding any excessive strain on the gearboxes and the dolly structure.
Pakawaste continues to provide new innovative waste management systems providing installation and maintenance services within this diverse community of global corporations and tech unicorns, SMEs, retail experiences, and residential premises.
Please send all media enquiries to:
email@example.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How Will Prefab Container House Be in the Future
- Foreclosure.com Service Review - 2022
- Moving company research
- How To Build a Ten Year Buy-to-let Plan
- Top Questions Home buyers Have about Naples!
- Top 3 Mistakes That You Need To Avoid While Buying A House At Fort Myers!
- All You Need To Know About When Choosing Removal Service In London
- How to prepare for relocation after home purchase
- Why a Prefab Metal Building is Perfect for a CrossFit Gym Business
- How To Save Money When Moving Home UK
- Are you thinking of buying a house in Stockport?
- The Real Estate Website Where Nobody Wants To Leave Their Data
- Top 3 Home Buying Steps in Houston Texas
- Aegean Locations offers Luxurious Real Estate in Izmir & Çeşme the “Undiscovered Paradise of Turkey”
- RAY Property Management Software Review
- Mixed-Use Properties for Artists
- How Can Office Users And Commercial Real Estate Brokers Adapt To The New Future?
- Do roofing companies offer financing?
- Excessive Homeowners Insurance Requirements
- A must-do to selecting the right removalist for your move
- What Water Damage Signs Home Inspectors Look For
- Dallas Condos for Sale by Owner: How to Choose the Best One
- 5 Benefits Of Building Your Own Home
- 5 Tips to Winning the Home Candy Scramble
- Tips on Buying A New Home During Covid in Belfast
- 6 questions and answers about buying apartments for sale in Turkey
- Redefined Real Estate and Unlock’d
- Difference between CAD & BIM
- How to Find a Good Real Estate Agent in New Orleans