Pakawaste installation at Wood Wharf development
- Author Don Fryer
- Published April 29, 2021
- Word count 293
Pakawaste Limited, the UK’s premier manufacturer and supplier of waste handling equipment is proud to be involved in the prestigious Wood Wharf development project. Pakawaste who are based in Preston, Lancashire have supplied new bespoke waste handling systems for Canary Wharf Management's new Wood Wharf district.
Canary Wharf has been a thriving centre for business and culture for over 30 years, the latest exciting evolution has seen the development of the new highly prestigious district Wood Wharf.
As residents get ready to make Canary Wharf their home, Wood Wharf is starting to come to life. The impressive new neighbourhood blends living, working, and leisure upon nine acres of reclaimed land. The waterside community is defined by its vibrant public realm, amenities, and striking architecture, complementing the existing Canary Wharf estate, yet with its own distinct character.
Pakawaste were tasked with the design, manufacture, and installation of a bespoke system for a basement waste recycling area that makes the most efficient use of space.
The first installation of the ongoing project included wireless industrial Bluetooth for communication between the 6 compactor control stations with a unique track and dolly system that moves the 6 x Portakrush 1000 compactors with integrated bin tippers to a location where a skip lorry can lift the compactors safely for emptying.
The dolly traverses semi-automatically to the unloading position selected, when enabled by the operators, and returns to the home position after unloading. A variable frequency drive has been used to power the dolly, giving finer control on acceleration and deceleration avoiding any excessive strain on the gearboxes and the dolly structure.
Pakawaste continues to provide new innovative waste management systems providing installation and maintenance services within this diverse community of global corporations and tech unicorns, SMEs, retail experiences, and residential premises.
Please send all media enquiries to:
email@example.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Serbian Real Estate: A Tidbit for Investors
- Discovering Life in Pattaya, Thailand: An In-Depth Handbook for Expatriates
- DEBUNKING HOME REPORT MYTHS
- Don't Let a Financial Hardship Force You to List Your House
- Safe Water Starts at Home
- Don’t let Missing Insulation Lead to High Energy Bills
- Property Investors Amidst Favorable Swedish Krona Rates
- How Real Estate Professionals in Houston Go Above and Beyond for Home Sellers
- Reasons to invest in real estate in Cyprus
- Top 10 criteria to select an Insurance Claim Appraiser
- Comprehensive Home Inspection Checklist for Buyer, Seller, and Homeowner
- DEBUNKING HOME REPORT MYTHS
- North Carolina Real Estate Market: Shifting Market Dynamics on the way?
- Selling Your House in Winter: Effective Tips and Strategies for Success
- Would you like to have a Free House?
- 5 Ways To Know You're Ready To Buy A Home
- "Unlocking the Potential: Investing in Dubai's Booming Real Estate Market"
- Home Decorating Tips To Make Your Home Sell FAST!
- How Home Loans Became Helpful?
- Buying A Distressed Property
- How To Identify Utah's Top 50 Real Estate Agents On Social Media
- Are You Looking To Move To Logan, Utah?
- Tips to sell your home in 2023
- Dubai Real Estate Market: An Overview
- Where Is Green Building Architecture Leading the Human Civilization?
- Real Estate Companies in Dubai: a Guide to the Best Options
- Why Investing In Real Estate Is A Smart Move?
- Apply These Secret Techniques To Improve 3 Simple Tips That Can Help You Save For Your Home
- "For Sale by Owner" Checklist - Do's and Don'ts