Canadian Scientist Designed Electrically Heated Reusable Face Masks-Solution to the Pandemic
- Author William Tan
- Published May 24, 2021
- Word count 402
Sterviral™ has announced the launch of its patent-pending wearable device, ITHAS, an electrically heated reusable face mask, as a response to COVID-19. ITHAS was invented and developed by a Toronto-based scientist and entrepreneur William Tan. It uses a microchip to intelligently control and form a seamless thermal barrier around the nose and mouth area. The hot air can also be breathed in and out. The temperature reaches as high as 55°C – 90°C in the core of the mask, but you never feel uncomfortable on your skin. It is well known that high temperature and humidity can kill or deactivate almost any live bacteria and viruses. Therefore, Sterviral’s mission is to protect people from viruses and their future mutations.
Besides the heating, ITHAS has all the benefits of an existing face mask. ITHAS comprises 5+ different layers, ensuring maximum bi-directional protection against particles (as tiny as PM2.5), droplets, and pathogens. Thanks to heat-sealed air circulation, the ITHAS mask is much more breathable (more oxygen) and comfortable to wear (less vapor) for a longer time. The centrally-open design makes the filter change extremely easy and fast. A newly introduced face cover cloth can be washed and replaced every day. A lipstick-sized portable power bank provides electricity. The luxury kit provides two power banks, so you can use one while charging the other for easy switching and uninterrupted protection.
Though we believe the vaccine might eventually work in the long run, you should still mask up even after you have received it. The side effects of a GMO-ed vaccine may only become known after several generations. Besides, the virus is mutating faster than vaccine development. ITHAS is a physical solution that guarantees to work without any side effects. Sterviral ITHAS face masks are always made of high-quality 100% silk and heavyweight organic cotton.
“It may be the best, if not the only solution! “advises William Tan, “ITHAS face masks are reusable and substitute to disposable masks that may lead to environmental problems. ITHAS is reliable and durable, so after many uses, it is one of the cheapest solutions on the market.”
Sterviral is a subsidiary of TAACAM INC., owned by William Tan, who also founded PatentK.com, VRNoble.com, Canadian Inventors Association, HouseSigma.com, Digizig Media, and Pyxish.com.
Please contact us at +1-416-800-3990; email@example.com ; www.sterviral.com; facebook.com/Sterviral; instagram.com/sterviral_facemask; twitter.com/Sterviral; linkedin.com/company/Sterviral.
A ground-breaking product – Sterviral™ Electrical Heated Face Mask.
Canadian Company 🇨🇦
5 layers of protection
www.sterviral.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why You Should Look Into Epoxy Coatings for Concrete
- The Greatest Indian Takeaway
- CELEBRATE NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH AND ENTER TO WIN A KEURIG DUO
- The Assault on Science
- How to Follow-Up AFTER the Consult
- What is a Good Conversion Rate?
- How To Run Your Practice Like A Business
- Solar Panel Dust Can be Removed with a New Method Developed by Researchers
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- Classic Vs Vintage Modern Diamond Jewelry
- Five Tips When Doing Kitchen Renovations in the Gold Coast
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- 5 Great Ways That Car Wrapping Can Promote Your Business
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement