Canadian Scientist Designed Electrically Heated Reusable Face Masks-Solution to the Pandemic
- Author William Tan
- Published May 24, 2021
- Word count 402
Sterviral™ has announced the launch of its patent-pending wearable device, ITHAS, an electrically heated reusable face mask, as a response to COVID-19. ITHAS was invented and developed by a Toronto-based scientist and entrepreneur William Tan. It uses a microchip to intelligently control and form a seamless thermal barrier around the nose and mouth area. The hot air can also be breathed in and out. The temperature reaches as high as 55°C – 90°C in the core of the mask, but you never feel uncomfortable on your skin. It is well known that high temperature and humidity can kill or deactivate almost any live bacteria and viruses. Therefore, Sterviral’s mission is to protect people from viruses and their future mutations.
Besides the heating, ITHAS has all the benefits of an existing face mask. ITHAS comprises 5+ different layers, ensuring maximum bi-directional protection against particles (as tiny as PM2.5), droplets, and pathogens. Thanks to heat-sealed air circulation, the ITHAS mask is much more breathable (more oxygen) and comfortable to wear (less vapor) for a longer time. The centrally-open design makes the filter change extremely easy and fast. A newly introduced face cover cloth can be washed and replaced every day. A lipstick-sized portable power bank provides electricity. The luxury kit provides two power banks, so you can use one while charging the other for easy switching and uninterrupted protection.
Though we believe the vaccine might eventually work in the long run, you should still mask up even after you have received it. The side effects of a GMO-ed vaccine may only become known after several generations. Besides, the virus is mutating faster than vaccine development. ITHAS is a physical solution that guarantees to work without any side effects. Sterviral ITHAS face masks are always made of high-quality 100% silk and heavyweight organic cotton.
“It may be the best, if not the only solution! “advises William Tan, “ITHAS face masks are reusable and substitute to disposable masks that may lead to environmental problems. ITHAS is reliable and durable, so after many uses, it is one of the cheapest solutions on the market.”
Sterviral is a subsidiary of TAACAM INC., owned by William Tan, who also founded PatentK.com, VRNoble.com, Canadian Inventors Association, HouseSigma.com, Digizig Media, and Pyxish.com.
Please contact us at +1-416-800-3990; firstname.lastname@example.org ; www.sterviral.com; facebook.com/Sterviral; instagram.com/sterviral_facemask; twitter.com/Sterviral; linkedin.com/company/Sterviral.
A ground-breaking product – Sterviral™ Electrical Heated Face Mask.
Canadian Company 🇨🇦
5 layers of protection
www.sterviral.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Love never fails to share, heal, and give hope where hope does not always exist or show up, Dr. Marcia
- The Essential Guide To Managing Stress At Work
- Understanding The Benefits Of Concrete
- Understanding The Primary Types Of Fences
- The Best Roofing Materials That You Need To Know
- Tree Service
- 5 Simple Ways To Help Your Business Thrive
- 7 Important Safety Tips For Summer Driving
- Childhood Poverty in the USA Eliminated Forever!
- Darlox Electronics Limited: One-stop solution reduces the barriers for customers to enter the industrial field
- 7 Benefits of Wearing Personalized Name Necklaces
- Is a primary school child too young to learn first aid?
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #8 - Key Strategies For U.S. Homeowners Preventing Home Fraud
- What Is the Significance of Christian and Catholic Jewelry Cross Variants?
- How to make your finished basement feel like a new home
- "Why choosing the right kitchen remodeling company can make or break your remodel
- 7 Facts about Eternity Bands
- Instagram: Reality or Fake?
- Why Fresh Graduates Are Unemployed?
- Homeopathic Acne Treatment
- Cyber Addiction - The Other Apocalyptic Virus
- Does Wisdom Increase with Age?
- Zimbabwean Pool company launches a one stop online pool store.
- How to improve sales with Web Design
- Indecent Jokes Are Never Funny!
- 10 professional tips for dress mannequin for e-commerce business
- Are You Making Any of These Website Mistakes?
- Why need photo retouching for photography business - Ultimate Guide
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control, Or Are They?
- REFLECT YOUR SUN SIGNS WITH THE INTERIOR DESIGN OF YOUR HOUSE