Internet of things define
- Author John Yuen
- Published June 4, 2021
- Word count 706
The Internet of Things define originated in the media field and is the third revolution in the information technology industry. The Internet of Things refers to the connection of any object to the network through information sensing equipment according to an agreed protocol, and the object exchanges and communicates through information media to realize intelligent identification, positioning, tracking, supervision and other functions.
There are three key points in the application of the Internet of Things define, namely the perception layer, the network transmission layer and the application layer.
“One sentence” to understand the Internet of Things define
All items are connected to the Internet through information sensing equipment to exchange information, that is, to realize intelligent identification and management.
The industrial practice of the Internet of Things on a global scale is mainly concentrated in three directions.
What is the Internet of Things in the sense of “ubiquitous aggregation” of data?
The first practical direction is called “smart dust”, which advocates the interconnection and intercommunication of various sensor devices to form a network of intelligent functions.
The second practical direction is the well-known logistics network based on RFID technology. This direction advocates strengthening the management of logistics and logistics information through the identification of objects, and at the same time forming intelligent information mining through information integration.
The third practical direction is called the Internet of Things in the sense of “ubiquitous aggregation” of data. It is believed that the Internet has created a huge ocean of data, and the precise identification of the attributes of each data should be used to fully realize the resource utilization of data. It is not only an inevitable requirement for the in-depth development of the Internet, but also the mission of the Internet of Things.
In comparison, the Internet of Things in the sense of “smart dust” belongs to the generalization of industrial buses. This kind of industrial practice has actually never stopped in industrial production since mechatronics and industrial informatization, but it was not called the Internet of Things at that time but called the industrial bus. In this sense, the Internet of Things will move forward steadily and steadily due to the development of sensor technology and various LAN communication technologies, based on its inherent scientific and technological laws, and will not accelerate its development speed due to a man-made movement. .
The Internet of Things in the sense of RFID, the EPCglobal standard on which it is based was defined as the core standard of the future Internet of Things when it was launched, but the inherent limitations of this standard and its only method means RFID electronic tags make it difficult to truly point The smart planet advocated by the Internet of Things. The reason is that the information that the connection between things can tell people is very limited, and the connection between the state of the thing and the state can enable people to truly explore the universal connections between things, so as to obtain new information. Cognition and gain new wisdom.
“Ubiquitous aggregation” is to realize the ubiquitous vast ocean of data created by the Internet, and to achieve aggregation in the sense of knowing each other. These data represent not only the object, but also the state of the object, and even various concepts defined by humans. The “ubiquitous aggregation” of data will enable people to retrieve all kinds of data easily and arbitrarily. With the help of various mathematical analysis models, they will continue to explore the ubiquitous complex connections between the transactions represented by these data. In order to achieve a revolutionary leap in human cognition of the surrounding world.
Darlox Electronic Limited is mainly engaged in the design and manufacture of custom cables for flat-panel displays and the peripherals; custom cables for auto, mobile and office equipment; and also cables for almost all modern electronic products you can see. We cater to our customer’s every need with our design services and quick lead time. Orders of large quantity and small quantity are both always welcomed. In the era of IoT(Internet of Things), Darlox offers ffc flat cables, flex PCB, micro coax cable manufacturer Lvds Cable manufacturer Ipex Lvds cable for data high speed transfer applications.
There are no posted comments.
- Why You Should Look Into Epoxy Coatings for Concrete
- The Greatest Indian Takeaway
- CELEBRATE NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH AND ENTER TO WIN A KEURIG DUO
- The Assault on Science
- How to Follow-Up AFTER the Consult
- What is a Good Conversion Rate?
- How To Run Your Practice Like A Business
- Solar Panel Dust Can be Removed with a New Method Developed by Researchers
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- Classic Vs Vintage Modern Diamond Jewelry
- Five Tips When Doing Kitchen Renovations in the Gold Coast
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- 5 Great Ways That Car Wrapping Can Promote Your Business
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement