Change your life and become a PADI Scuba Diving Instructor on the PADI IDC Gili Islands, Indonesia.
- Author Justintime Dive Expert
- Published July 9, 2021
- Word count 535
Ever thought about a brand new career; doing something you love doing? How about becoming a professional scuba diving Instructor?
Industry Leading Multiple Platinum PADI Course Director Holly Macleod can assist you to make this happen. Whether you’re already a PADI Divemaster or you are brand new to diving we offer a range of options to help you get started.
A career in scuba diving is not only an extremely rewarding career, it is also a lifestyle choice as you will be teaching other things that students may have previously not thought possible and unlocking a whole new underwater world for other people to discover, just like you once did.
Most of the PADI recreational dive courses can be taken in a relatively short period of time, usually anything from 2 to 4 days. It will take a bit longer for the professional level courses. For example we recommend a minimum of a month to take the PADI Divemaster Course, but however this will be dependent upon your personal level of experience and how many dives you have logged.
The PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) is the final step to becoming a PADI Open Water Instructor (OWSI) and takes between 10 and 20 days. The course teaches you about all aspects of teaching the PADI education system and the relevant standards that apply.
The PADI IDC Gili Islands, Indonesia with Industry Leading Multiple Platinum PADI Course Director Holly Macleod is the perfect place to start. The entire program is conducted from start to finish by Holly Macleod offering a wealth of direct industry experience spanning over 2 decades working in a variety of worldwide diving destinations such as including Honduras, Thailand, Australia, UK, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia & Singapore. The great thing is that having Issued well over 3000 Instructor level certifications in the Gili Islands alone, Receiving the Platinum Frequent Trainer Award and Elite 300 Instructor Award for the past 8 years running, Holly has the pure experience to assist professional divers in developing the skills, knowledge and confidence to be highly successful and is the perfect person to consult when making the transition into a new career knowing exactly what is expected from new instructors and of course what new scuba diving instructors should expect from the diving industry.
Another great thing about the PADI IDC Indonesia is that all instructor level training is entirely conducted in a PADI 5 star CDC Resort on the Gili Islands and the resort has been awarded the highest possible PADI resort classification available, so you are safe in the knowledge that all facilities will be over the required standard for teaching the full range of PADI professional dive courses. Our classroom facilities are equipped with all the latest multimedia teaching aids and our training pool is located on site just outside of the classroom. Our open water training site has great visibility and is only a couple of minute’s boat journey away. It is equipped with purpose built training lines and is a perfect site for training potential PADI Instructors.
If you’re looking to find out more information the IDC Gili Islands Facebook Page is a great start or simply contact PADI Course Director Holly for more information on our range of PADI courses
Having worked as a consultant within the recreational diving industry for the past 15 years and having an in depth knowledge of everything scuba related, Justin Time can provide concise and up to date information about the diving industry including dive locations and dive training including both professional and non-professional programs from around the globe.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What To Do If You Find a Leak in Your Roo
- How To Become An Online Entrepreneur
- How To Have The Best Landing Page For Your Website
- Madhavi Doki on Tips for Running a Successful Online Business
- Moving Overseas: How to Move Efficiently
- Passive Income Secrets
- Why It's Important to Change Locks When Moving into a New Home
- How To Have A Profitable Membership Site
- First Time Moving House? A Checklist of 7 Things to Remember
- 5 Tips for Successful Remote Work: The Ultimate Guide To Working Remotely
- Hоw tо Gеt Traffic tо Yоur Site for Frее
- Make Money On Facebook In 2022
- How To Avoid Running Into Mortgage Paying Trouble for Calgary Homeowners
- Discover The Secrets To Financial Freedom
- Should you get solar panels in Adelaide?
- What You Need to Know Before Removing Tree Roots
- Discover Why Custom Homes In Fate TX Are Become More Popular, Especially The Ones Built By Reputable Custom Home Builders
- Most Expensive Perfume in the World
- How Much is an Antique Worth to an Antiques Dealer?
- REFLECT YOUR SUN SIGNS WITH THE INTERIOR DESIGN OF YOUR HOUSE – PART II
- REFLECT YOUR SUN SIGNS WITH THE INTERIOR DESIGN OF YOUR HOUSE
- How do I start a food business?
- home inspection Houston
- Lighting tips and ideas by an electrical contractor in Pasadena
- Electrical Remodeling Tips By Electricians in Santa Barbara
- How to Remove Coffee Stains: Effective Tips Using Household Items
- Home Decorating with Rustic Furniture
- A Newbie in the Freelancing World
- Our Top 5 Questions We Receive From Home Sellers in Twin Cities