Nobody Can Take Care of You Better Than You
- Author Robert Hempel
- Published July 15, 2021
- Word count 473
It seems that nowadays, especially in the aftermath of the COVID-19 Pandemic, that more and more people are now having to deal with debt collectors, spam calls, and more due to the fact that a large portion of the population was either laid off, furloughed, and/or self-terminated due to fear of contracting this very questionable illness. I have to say that I feel especially empathetic to those people that struggle to make it in the lower income brackets. Those that somehow make it day by day while living below the Federal Poverty Level. (You all are Champions and don’t ever let anybody tell you different).
The fact that we must deal with these increasingly annoying phone calls is hard enough if you know or have some experience with how to properly handle them. But if you do not know how to properly handle them, or you do not know what your rights are then these calls, letters, communications can be absolutely detrimental to your continued sanity.
The sad truth is this, most people are not properly taught how to handle or manage finances, or how to deal with debt collectors or how to manage your debt and so on and so on. Unfortunately, these very necessary skills are not taught in our schools, and they absolutely should be. Instead, subjects like Algebra are still taught in school under the premise that this is a skill that will be used regularly in adulthood. I have to call B.S. right now because the truth is, I am 51 years old and I have NEVER, EVER, EVER, had any occasion in my adult life to EVER need Algebra. I don’t know why educational institutions continue to teach unnecessary skills and then send young adults out into the world with no idea how to make it because they were not taught the necessary life skills to live from day to day. (This is clearly a subject for another article in the near future). I am rambling, so let me move on.
I have found some information that I feel is absolutely essential to day-to-day life. It deals with the necessary life skills that all adults need to be proficient at. It includes information on how to manage debt. It deals with things such as the “Truth in Lending” act, the “Fair Credit Reporting” act, the “Fair Debt Collection Practices” act.
I have added a link to this article below. I would highly recommend that anybody who is interested and/or is tired of dealing with harassing debt collectors or would just like information on how to effectively manage debt and finances as well as how to plan for your financial future, should check out this link and start looking out for yourself. Face it, nobody is going to look after you better than YOU.
Check out this Link: https://18c8dfg52g-idz4ls3ycmbyfry.hop.clickbank.net/ Also, please visit my website @ https://tchrpro.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Generate Passive Income In Amazon
- CMI programme at Edge Hill helps build stronger team at Pakawaste
- The benefits of first aid training in the workplace
- How to Setup PPC Campaign
- How To Sell Your Ebook On Facebook and Twitter - Getting Paid For Selling Ebooks Using Social Media
- Born To Raise Decibels: Inside The Loudest Band Of All Time
- Everything You Need To Know About Solar Panel Maintenance
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Everything You Need to Know About Epoxy Resin
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- A step-by-step effective guide-How to rank your B2B content on the first page of Google?
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- How to Build Back Better Without INFLATION!
- Must Have Guide To Buy Loose Diamonds
- 7 Reasons Why Your Drains Might Be Blocked
- Defending America’s Democracy? Here’s How to Fund it!
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- El Salvador Adopts BitCoin
- Remember the 2019, UCH class of 1986 Reunion in Hyattsville, Maryland 20783, USA?
- Green Investments That Can Save Your Business Money
- The Next Big Thing in Freelance
- Addicted to Freelancing? 6 Reasons We Just Can't Stop it
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- The Four Great Chinese Festivals - A Traveler’s Guide
- Weight loss Advice
- The Averaging strategy in the share market
- Why People Smoke Cigarettes - Five Reasons That Might Surprise You
- 11 Big 2021 Fashion Trends That Are Already in Your Closet
- Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons