Top Ways Solar Positively Impacts the Environment
- Author Brenda Barrio
- Published July 16, 2021
- Word count 458
There are many reasons for adding solar to your home or business. Anytime you can produce your electricity, that's electricity you don't have to pay for. As electricity costs continue to rise, especially with hotter and longer summers as climate change continues to warm, switching to solar is the best way to combat energy costs and help the environment.
But the environmental impact of adding solar is just as fascinating. Since California utilities generate most of their electricity from natural gas, installing solar is a great way to contribute to a more sustainable and cleaner future while saving you thousands of dollars.
If you're considering adding solar to your home or even business, don't just do it to save money. There are eco-friendly advantages to consider.
- Adding solar will reduce CO2 emissions and greenhouse gas.
An average California home will use just under 13,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity every year. Even a small-sized solar energy system can reduce that number by 80%. A solar energy system will offset the equivalent of greenhouse gas emissions from 48 tons of landfill waste and 150,000 pounds of coal burned.
- You can add an electric vehicle (EV) and drive on pure sunshine.
It also means offsetting 100% of traditional harmful CO2 emissions. But many homeowners don't realize that if you charge your car with a non-solar home, you will be moving the energy expense to your monthly electric bill. A well-designed solar power system will power your home and your car.
- Solar reduces water pollution.
This one is less known, but it has the most advantage. While all manufacturing processes need some water, including manufacturing solar panels, the amount of water needed to generate solar is much less than conventional electricity sources. With solar energy, there's no risk to water resources. It doesn't strain local supplies such as drinking water, agriculture, and other water needs.
4.Solar reduces strains on resources.
The global population will continue to grow, and Earth has a finite amount of natural gas, oil, and coal. However, the sun is one of the most abundant energy sources, producing 173,000 terawatts of energy a second! That's about 10,000 times the world's combined energy, and it's never-ending. On the contrary, fossil fuel is not only dirty but limited. At some point, those non-renewable energy resources will be extinct soon or will be too expensive, putting a strain on the population. If we don't commit to a change, the results might be catastrophic and unrepairable. Going solar is the best way to fight against dwindling resources.
It also helps to save the planet and making the change that is needed. It's not just a purchase but an investment for your home that will have an immediate impact on the environment while saving you thousands of dollars in the long run.
Written by Brenda Barrio of Sunline Energy - https://www.sunlineenergy.com
Solar Panel Installations : https://www.sunlineenergy.com/california/best-solar-company-san-diego-ca/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Generate Passive Income In Amazon
- CMI programme at Edge Hill helps build stronger team at Pakawaste
- The benefits of first aid training in the workplace
- How to Setup PPC Campaign
- How To Sell Your Ebook On Facebook and Twitter - Getting Paid For Selling Ebooks Using Social Media
- Born To Raise Decibels: Inside The Loudest Band Of All Time
- Everything You Need To Know About Solar Panel Maintenance
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Everything You Need to Know About Epoxy Resin
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- A step-by-step effective guide-How to rank your B2B content on the first page of Google?
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- How to Build Back Better Without INFLATION!
- Must Have Guide To Buy Loose Diamonds
- 7 Reasons Why Your Drains Might Be Blocked
- Defending America’s Democracy? Here’s How to Fund it!
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- El Salvador Adopts BitCoin
- Remember the 2019, UCH class of 1986 Reunion in Hyattsville, Maryland 20783, USA?
- Green Investments That Can Save Your Business Money
- The Next Big Thing in Freelance
- Addicted to Freelancing? 6 Reasons We Just Can't Stop it
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- The Four Great Chinese Festivals - A Traveler’s Guide
- Weight loss Advice
- The Averaging strategy in the share market
- Why People Smoke Cigarettes - Five Reasons That Might Surprise You
- 11 Big 2021 Fashion Trends That Are Already in Your Closet
- Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons