Popular Foods That Lead to Body Fat, Say Experts
- Author Gavin Kanady
- Published July 28, 2021
- Word count 515
Trying to figure out which foods turn into body fat quickly might be perplexing, especially if you're just getting started with good eating habits. Fortunately, we spoke with a few nutritionists and specialists who told us which popular foods can cause weight gain. If you're trying to lose weight and can't figure out why your diet isn't working, be sure none of these popular meals are slowing you down or causing you to gain weight.
Read on to find out which common foods contribute to excess body fat and if you really want to lose wieght than the secret is this in this video https://shrinke.me/NojtLO
"Foods sweetened with artificial sweeteners, such as light applesauce," explains Heidi Moretti, RD, "tend to make people develop fat weight around the abdomen." "People prefer to overeat sweet foods because they are both calorically dense and pleasant. Sugar is very hazardous to have in the blood in terms of metabolism, thus the body quickly converts it to a less dangerous substance, which happens to be fat in the blood. If this fat is not needed for energy right away, it is stored." "Unfortunately, artificial sweeteners aren't exempt," Moretti continues. "New research suggests that foods sweetened with sucralose may boost glucose entrance into the cell, which can contribute to the accumulation of additional body fat."
Keep an eye out for white bread when it comes to reducing body fat.
"When wheat is refined to generate white flour, it is stripped of not only the majority of its nutrients, but also its fiber and protein, producing a product that is practically all sugar and high on the glycemic index," explains Dr. Naidoo.
"When ingested, they are absorbed in the same way as additional sugars are," says Dr. Naidoo. "They contribute to higher blood sugar levels and metabolic illness associated with insulin and leptin resistance, as well as increased energy storage in fat cells and overall body fat." Because of their simplicity and lack of fat and protein, these foods are low in calories High glycemic processed foods are notably unpleasant and connected with excessive calorie consumption due to their sluggish digesting."
Concentrate on eating more of these 9 Best Complex Carbs for Weight Loss instead.
"When consumed in excess, this ubiquitous snack meal can lead to an increase in body fat," explains Matthew Olesiak, MD. "In fact, a study indicated that, when compared to potatoes, sugar-sweetened beverages, processed and unprocessed meats, potato chips were the food most likely to cause weight gain over a four-year period."
"Potato chips are high in fat, processed carbohydrates, and salt," says Dr. Olesiak. "All three combine to make them addictive, which is one of the main reasons why you 'can't eat just one.' This frequently leads to overeating of high-fat, high-calorie foods, with weight gain as a result."
"Moreover, the refined carbs in potato chips are particularly bad for the waistline, as they are frequently used to make them," .
Thank you for reading all the way to the end and if you want to read even more articles I will be posting daily.
I am Gavin Kanady I enjoy writing articles and making money onlineArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top 3 Online Weight Loss Program in India
- Weight loss Advice
- What are weight reduction dietary supplements and what do they do?
- Walking to Lose Weight
- The Importance of Sticking to The Best Weight Loss Diet
- Self esteem and Weight loss
- Natural Diet Pills for Weight Loss How Safe are
- Lose The Weight You Want Forever
- Best Weight Loss Solution Requires No Long Hours of Work Out In The Gym
- Weight Loss Vs Fat Loss - Yes There is a Difference!
- Why Is Weight Loss is so Intricate
- Secret to Fast Weight Loss....
- Reduce Body Fat Percentage - 5 Diet Tips To Reduce Body Fat Percentage
- 7 Benefits of The Keto Diet
- Pandemic shows risk of obesity, and challenge of weight loss
- 7 Benefits of The Keto Diet
- How To Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- loss weight efficiently
- How to lose weight and keep it off!
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss - Is It Really Effective?
- Is it genuine that If you quit eathing sugar, you will lose fat quickly?
- Do you really want to lose weight now?
- Is it true that if you stop eating sugar, you will lose fat rapidly?
- Alcohol and weightloss
- The Book Disrupting the Diet Industry
- here are simple ways to solve the difficulties of women loosing weight
- What are the best ways to loose weight?
- What diet should I eat to reduce belly fat?
- How can I effectively lose belly fat in 7 weeks?