Aegean Locations offers Luxurious Real Estate in Izmir & Çeşme the “Undiscovered Paradise of Turkey”
- Author David Melisse
- Published August 6, 2021
- Word count 409
"Number 1 Hotspot for Property in Turkey"
The more than 20 white sand beaches of Çeşme are easily competing with any of the best beaches in the world. The weather is nice from March till October and never uncomfortable hot because of the windy location. At this moment Çeşme still keeps its high-quality image and is a hotspot for luxury properties in Turkey. In the center of Çeşme, a high-class Yacht harbor was created in 2010 and a few years later a Yacht harbor in the close-by area Alaçatı. Because of this reason and all the 5-star hotels plus amazing real estate in Çeşme, it can be seen as a more affordable Turkish "Saint Tropez" or "Monaco''.
The metropolis city Izmir is only one hour drive from coastal paradise Çeşme. The fact that almost half of its population of 4 million are under the age of 30, makes Izmir a city full of life. The city hosts tens of thousands of university students, scientists, academics, and business leaders. Because of the perfect climate, Izmir has a wonderful natural environment for agricultural products like olives, figs, grapes, and cotton. Various seafood, wines, local herbs, olive oil, and delicious cuisine make Izmir also an interesting city for gourmets. Real estate in Izmir is attracting investors through its strategic location and its new and highly developed technological infrastructure in transportation, telecommunications, and energy. The province Izmir as a whole is Turkey's third-largest exporter after Istanbul and Bursa. Properties and real-estate in Izmir are in high demand since a lot of residents from Istanbul decide on moving to Izmir for a more comfortable and calm life in combination with the beautiful nature and facilities plus the nearby Çeşme area. Furthermore, real estate in Izmir is also slowly getting discovered by foreign investors. A value increase of 5 % in Dollars on a yearly basis is quite common in this region.
Amazed by the beauty of the area David Melisse decided to use his Real-Estate background and marketing skills to promote real estate in Izmir/Çeşme and guide foreigners as a professional Real-Estate agency with all procedures. He started Aegean Locations which mission is to provide a total service package for buyers including selecting the right property, dealing with local government procedures, setting up contracts, checking ownership documents, guiding transactions and payments plus tax/ citizen procedures for real estate in Izmir and Çeşme.
Company Name: Aegean Locations
Contact Person: David Melisse
Phone: +90 553 686 1196
Website: https://www.aegeanlocations.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Would you like to have a Free House?
- Buying A Distressed Property
- How To Identify Utah's Top 50 Real Estate Agents On Social Media
- Are You Looking To Move To Logan, Utah?
- Tips to sell your home in 2023
- Dubai Real Estate Market: An Overview
- Where Is Green Building Architecture Leading the Human Civilization?
- Real Estate Companies in Dubai: a Guide to the Best Options
- Why Investing In Real Estate Is A Smart Move?
- Apply These Secret Techniques To Improve 3 Simple Tips That Can Help You Save For Your Home
- "For Sale by Owner" Checklist - Do's and Don'ts
- When do Real Estate Wholesalers use Transactional Funding?
- 10 Reasons to invest in Real-Estate
- Avoiding a bad home in advance
- How Building Inspection Determines Your Property Value
- How Will Prefab Container House Be in the Future
- Foreclosure.com Service Review - 2022
- Moving company research
- How To Build a Ten Year Buy-to-let Plan
- Top Questions Home buyers Have about Naples!
- Top 3 Mistakes That You Need To Avoid While Buying A House At Fort Myers!
- All You Need To Know About When Choosing Removal Service In London
- How to prepare for relocation after home purchase
- Why a Prefab Metal Building is Perfect for a CrossFit Gym Business
- How To Save Money When Moving Home UK
- Are you thinking of buying a house in Stockport?
- The Real Estate Website Where Nobody Wants To Leave Their Data
- Top 3 Home Buying Steps in Houston Texas