3 Impactful Ways To Highlight Your PR Success In The Office
- Author Brian Hart
- Published October 12, 2021
- Word count 751
The pandemic forced offices across the United States to pivot to a work from home model, but as the nation and the world slowly bounces back, more and more businesses are making the shift back into the office.
Be it hybrid, fulltime, or somewhere in between, the fact of the matter is that a return to in-person work means business owners will likely be taking client and prospective client meetings in-person, too. With in-person client meetings and work structures around the corner, business owners must prioritize finding new ways to showcase their credibility within their office space to make a lasting impression on any visitor who comes through their office doors.
From learning how to order plaques and reprints, to hanging your accolades up on office walls, here are several tips business owners can use to highlight their public relations success throughout the office.
Showcase Your Feature Articles
Has your business been featured in the press? Being featured in a newspaper or magazine is an effective way to build credibility because it is a form of earned media, meaning you didn't pay for the recognition. It shows the public that you’re credible and a trusted figure in your industry or community.
By leveraging media features in your office space, visitors including clients, prospects, job candidates and business associates will have evidence of your credibility from the moment they step foot inside. One way to leverage articles you have been featured in is by ordering reprint stacks for visitors to take with them. Additionally, business owners should frame and hang their top feature articles on office walls, or even purchase them as plaques.
Some publications allow you to order reprints of articles directly from their websites, while others do not. For example, the American City Business Journals offer self-service options for ordering reprints and plaques through their website, as well as the option to work directly through their sales team. Even if the publication your business was featured in does not offer framed reprints or plaques, there are third-party services to consider such as That's Great News.
Display Trophies And Award Plaques
Trophies and awards commemorate hard work and success. Displaying awards, trophies and other accolades helps create a lasting impression on visitors to your office space and shows that you’ve been recognized among the best in your field.
Showcasing awards not only establishes your expertise and authority, but it also fosters a sense of trust in prospects and visitors to your office. Awards are a perfect way of reminding anyone walking into your office that your business is credible. Displaying recognition in industry awards, business awards, community awards and similar accolades gives your visitors a glimpse of what separates you from the rest.
It’s common for organizations behind the awards to give out trophies or plaques to winners or make them available for purchase, but that’s not always the case. Some award programs do not offer tangible trophies or plaques. Fortunately, even if the award given is not a physical token, you can order a plaque or trophy from suppliers such as Edco Awards & Specialties as a way to still showcase your recognition within your physical office space.
Show Broadcast Video Montages And Photos
Television appearances have huge implications in building your business’s credibility and leveraging broadcast success in the office is equally important. If your business or its executives have frequently appeared on TV, consider displaying a montage of clips from those appearances on a lobby TV. Business owners should also frame and display photos of on-air coverage, back-stage photo-ops or other memorable photos from their broadcast appearances.
Appearances on TV can dazzle clients and prospects, adding an element of celebrity behind your brand. They show that you are a status above competitors and recognized as a trusted expert in your field. By leveraging your broadcast appearances in your office, you establish credibility and offer visitors an impressive and unique experience.
Leveraging your business's public relations achievements in the office can be as important as important and impactful as earning the media in the first place. For employees, clients, prospective clients, and other visitors, your office space is one of the first ways to make a lasting, meaningful impression.
Business owners engaged in public relations should take advantage of the many avenues to acquiring things like reprints of feature articles, plaques commemorating an award, or montages of broadcast appearances to ensure they are securing the trust and respect of anyone who comes through their doors.
Brian Hart is the Founder & President at Flackable, an award-winning public relations agency representing financial and professional services brands nationwide. To learn more about Flackable, please visit https://flackable.com/.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Setup High Converting PPC Ads
- Common Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgeons and Branding | How to Brand Cosmetic Surgery Practices
- Convert More Consults with Risk Reversal Strategy
- Prevent Problem Patients [Checklist]
- Plastic Surgeon PR | So, You Want To Be Famous?
- Plastic Surgery Marketing | Know Your Numbers
- Thinking About Adding a Laser to Your Practice? Renting Versus Owning
- How to Design a Killer Plastic Surgery Ad that Gets a Response
- How Do You Follow Up After the Patient Consultation?
- 10 Plastic Surgery Marketing Tips
- Build a Successful Cosmetic Practice One Patient at a Time
- It Takes a Marketing Mix to Grow a Plastic Surgery Practice
- Marketing Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Are You a Rich Surgeon or Poor Surgeon?
- Plastic Surgery Receptionist Phone Skills
- Does your receptionist need phone skills?
- Convert More Plastic Surgery Consultations
- Dealing with the Unhappy Cosmetic Patient
- Importance of experiential marketing in the printing industry by 2021
- How to Follow-Up AFTER the Consult
- What is a Good Conversion Rate?
- How To Run Your Practice Like A Business
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- Flackable Kicks Off Marketing Vendor Search, Selection And Intermediary Program
- How to Improve Facebook Likes Organically?