Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- Author Nima Hafezzi
- Published September 18, 2021
- Word count 332
As an expat in a foreign country, it is sometimes difficult to find a reliable service provider. The language is a barrier. But you also don’t know where you stand in terms of costs.
Startup Renovee from the Netherlands automatically matches job requests with a local handyman, electrician, or plumber. You indicate what your job is and at what time you need a professional. The rest takes the platform off your hands. Think of invoicing. You can easily pay online afterward. The advantage of this for expats is that the website is also available in English. You can indicate in English whether you have a leak or want to hang the TV.
In Google, the term “handyman Amsterdam” is searched 3 thousand times a month. This indicates how many expats may benefit from using a platform such as Renovee.
In the Netherlands, people search more than 20,000 times a month for a ‘klusjesman’, which means handyman in Dutch. The platform, therefore, faces the challenge of how to cope with the increasing demand and popularity.
The platform appears to work well not only for finding a handyman. It also seems very suitable for calling in a plumber. Since it is difficult to find someone in the short term due to a shortage of plumbers, Renovee seems an ideal solution. The platform sends your job request to all local professionals in the area. There is a good chance that there will be a plumber who has time for your job.
There have been several DIY websites for years that mainly focus on large jobs and renovations. These work on the basis of quotations. Renovee, however, turns out to be perfect for smaller jobs around the house.
On the website, it is currently possible to book a handyman, plumber, electrician, central heating engineer, and pest controller.
The company is currently active in all major cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, and Utrecht. This is convenient since most expats in the Netherlands live in larger cities.
hi I'm Nima, a tech nerd with love for technology that makes markets efficient and life's easier.
Further I would like to let you know that don't believe in hard work and I'm convinced that were are born to just enjoy life and make nice experiences with each other.
Consultant @ https://www.renovee.nlArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A Few Tips For Electronics Recycling
- Crypto? NFTs? Meme-Coin? PIKA and TheKraft
- Serving others brings out the finest in us
- 5 Benefits of Custom-Made Jewelry
- DunRite Towing is expanding to an area near you!
- Hub Motors versus Mid-Drive for E-bikes
- Bernie Would Be President Today If He Had Endorsed Economic Democracy Over Democratic Socialism
- Insights on Where to Buy and Sell Bitcoin Instantly
- What is a Level 2 Electrician & Why You May Need One
- How To Setup High Converting PPC Ads
- A Society in Transition
- Common Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgeons and Branding | How to Brand Cosmetic Surgery Practices
- Convert More Consults with Risk Reversal Strategy
- Prevent Problem Patients [Checklist]
- Plastic Surgeon PR | So, You Want To Be Famous?
- Plastic Surgery Marketing | Know Your Numbers
- How To Match Jewelry With Your Make-Up
- The Loudest Bands In History: 10 Ear-Splitting Acts Who’ll Batter Your Brain With Sound
- Adapt and Adjust. Talent Retention Strategies in the Times of the Great Resignation
- Top Engagement Ring Trends To Know for 2021
- Customising Your Company Vehicle: Why You Should Choose Wrapping Over Repainting
- 5 Simple Tips For Smooth Driving In Winter
- How to prepare for relocation after home purchase
- Thinking About Adding a Laser to Your Practice? Renting Versus Owning
- How to Design a Killer Plastic Surgery Ad that Gets a Response
- How Do You Follow Up After the Patient Consultation?
- 10 Plastic Surgery Marketing Tips
- Build a Successful Cosmetic Practice One Patient at a Time
- It Takes a Marketing Mix to Grow a Plastic Surgery Practice