How to Overcome Weight Loss Challenges
- Author Lim Shady
- Published October 25, 2021
- Word count 705
Weight loss is often more of a challenge than anticipated
You decide to lose weight. That's easy. So you sign up for a gym membership or start a diet program. Even easier. Once you start you find out it isn't easy at all.
In fact, it's pretty painful, both physically and emotionally. Exhaustion sets in and instead of getting results you wanted, you just want to give up. Maybe you think "well, maybe next year" and old habits resume. Here is the story of nearly every weight loss program ever embarked upon by would-be "losers" who just couldn't bear the "pain" that comes with making it to the goal. What happens? Is it possible to overcome?
Weight loss is painful proportionate to the amount of toxins involved
Weight gain is not a health issue so much as a symptom of one. So-called "foods" which are ingested that are considered toxic by the body accumulate and create havoc through malfunction internally. The body starts to break down from there. In other words, the body falls out of a state of health due to lack of nourishment.
Weight gain is a major symptom of this but other symptoms like aches and pains, tension, stress and many others can also occur. One of the first things that happens when you attempt to lose the weight by eating a more nourishing diet and exercising is that the body begins to let go of those toxins.
Here's what happens.
When the body is exposed to toxins - whether from the food eaten (chemicals, GMO stuff, excess sugars and refined carbs - the list goes on... ) it can get rid of a certain amount through body function, if that body is relatively healthy. However, the body can only offload a certain amount so, in order to protect itself, excess toxins are coated with fat and deposited in the fatty tissue.
That sounds good. But... there's more to it.
Caffeine is one of the most obvious examples of an "addiction" by the body as evidenced by the withdrawal symptoms experienced when stopping its consumption. Any toxin will have this effect on the body. Toxins from processed foods such as diet sodas and packaged, non-whole foods will need to be expelled for health to be restored and those pounds to come off. Withdrawal symptoms abound in many cases.
Here's what happens. When you start losing weight, the body starts detoxifying - the toxins locked up in the fatty tissue are released back into the bloodstream. Whatever those toxic particles are connected to - for example getting drunk in a bar and having a fight with your spouse and/or getting beaten up - whatever the incident is - those emotions, discomforts (physical or emotional) will be re-experienced, unknown to you.
For some people this can be very intense or very uncomfortable or even painful.
That's when many give up the weight loss decision.
Withdrawal doesn't have to be very painful at all
One of the characteristics of withdrawal is the depletion of minerals from the body. Deficiencies are created by the detoxification process which is where all the pain and discomfort can come in. This is where calcium and magnesium, once again, come into play most vitally. Maintaining these levels is ever more important in the detoxification process as well as recovery from exercise. This is paramount because here we have the foremost reasons people give up on weight loss. These mineral levels can be the difference between success and failure.
How to achieve weight loss for real without quitting
While there is still some mental challenge to it, there does not have to be any pain in achieving weight loss and there could be a reduction in the mental challenge too. With proper minerals, exercise and a diet rich in whole foods, not processed, success can be gained and goals can be reached in fact.
As a detox specialist, I have seen many people helped to get through these discomforts with the right diet and correct calcium and magnesium in balance and with the right pH.I am always happy to help you. My wish for you is a happy, healthy body. You CAN do it and that's my wish for you.
Click here to learn an overnight weight loss trick....https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Java Burn Reviews Coffee Weight Loss Supplement Really Works?
- Best Weight Loss Methods For Today 2021
- Lose Weight Or Lose 13 Years!
- Discover My Simple Morning Ritual That Can Help You Lose Excess Weight Instantly
- 1 Cup At 9pm Shrinks Your Belly While You Sleep
- Top 3 Online Weight Loss Program in India
- 10 Tips to Help You Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
- Weight Control And Effective Weight Loss
- Which massage is best for weight loss?
- Weight loss Advice
- Popular Foods That Lead to Body Fat, Say Experts
- What are weight reduction dietary supplements and what do they do?
- Walking to Lose Weight
- The Importance of Sticking to The Best Weight Loss Diet
- Self esteem and Weight loss
- Natural Diet Pills for Weight Loss How Safe are
- Lose The Weight You Want Forever
- Best Weight Loss Solution Requires No Long Hours of Work Out In The Gym
- Weight Loss Vs Fat Loss - Yes There is a Difference!
- Why Is Weight Loss is so Intricate
- Secret to Fast Weight Loss....
- Reduce Body Fat Percentage - 5 Diet Tips To Reduce Body Fat Percentage
- 7 Benefits of The Keto Diet
- Pandemic shows risk of obesity, and challenge of weight loss
- 7 Benefits of The Keto Diet
- How To Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- loss weight efficiently
- How to lose weight and keep it off!
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss - Is It Really Effective?