International Scholar Journal of Arts and Social Science Research History
- Author Donatus Devar
- Published January 5, 2022
- Word count 330
International Scholars Journal of Arts and Social Science Research (ISJASSR), is a peer reviewed journal dedicated to disseminating research in all areas of the arts and social sciences but with special interest in papers which explore the continued relevance of the arts and social sciences to societal development and modern economies. ISJASSR was a quarterly journal but adopted CAP in 2021.
It was launched in 2017 by scholars of History to cater for promoting scholarship within the fields of Humanities, Arts and Social Science. A Nigerian based scholar of Conflict History, Associate Professor Benjamin Okpevra was the pioneer editor. He served on the board for 4 years contributing to the pioneering efforts at making the journal an authoritative scholarly source. He was succeeded by an Iraqi scholar of English Language and Philosophy, Dr. Jassim Lafta Lina who served a brief tenure of a year. The current editor is an African researcher from Tanzania with academic background in History, Dr. Hezron Kangalawe.
The journal publishes articles on topics in the fields of arts social sciences. However, there may be special issues dedicated to a given topic or discipline between the usual editions. Editors of the Journal, guest editors and known scholars in the fields covered by the journal are eligible to arrange with the publisher from time to time, for the creation of a special issue on a topic of public concern around the journal themes.
Though relatively new, the journal has published a good number of articles; and has become a reliable academic source researchers and policy makers can refer to as its articles have been cited by a number of online and print media. Its contents have also been relied upon by discussants at various fora. The journal is also known as Isjassr. It is published by Multimeans Media International, an international research publisher.
The journal provides Print-on-Demand service for authors who require printed copies of their article(s) in a book format. Each printed book contains a minimum of ten articles.
Donatus Devar is an independent researcher and a freelance writerArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tertiary Education Institutions Where Engineering and Technology are Taught in Nigeria
- The Three Mechanical Engineering Options at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- The Different Qualifications Awarded By The Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing University of Coventry
- Behind The Curtains
- Tutoring Online Must Continue - A Tutoring Coordinator's Perspective as a Tutor
- Serial Killers; A Multifactorial Discussion of Etiology
- How to develop a good university governance
- Why should every University student be on LinkedIn? Benefits of LinkedIn
- Jurisprudential Analysis of Euthanasia
- Fantasiology: the study of imagination, imagery and creativity
- Surviving Your First Year in a Dorm: Mother’s Guide
- Top 3 Pathway To Study Chemical Engineering at Stellenbosch University
- Two Best Pathway to Study Mechanical Engineering at ABU, Zaria
- 60 Essential Chinese Phrases To Learn as a College Student
- 5 benefits of playground activities for school children in UK
- Does the topic have value?
- Does Education Affects Your Health?
- Critical Mass: The Search for the Quantum/Classical Threshold, the Inanimate God and the Beginning of Time
- How to Become the Smartest Kid in Your High School Class!
- Comments and Questions on the Wave/Particle Duality
- Best Way To Start You Research Paper
- Tips for Taking a Semester off From College
- Online Education : Problems and Prospects
- Melbourne City College Australia
- Tips For A Good Project Defense: Conveying A Good Presentation
- A Tour of the Campus Post Millennium
- What Is Research And How To Research
- Top 10 BCA college in Kathmandu
- Step By Step Guide To Write A Good Research Proposal