International Scholar Journal of Arts and Social Science Research History
Reference & Education → College & University
- Author Donatus Devar
- Published January 5, 2022
- Word count 330
International Scholars Journal of Arts and Social Science Research (ISJASSR), is a peer reviewed journal dedicated to disseminating research in all areas of the arts and social sciences but with special interest in papers which explore the continued relevance of the arts and social sciences to societal development and modern economies. ISJASSR was a quarterly journal but adopted CAP in 2021.
It was launched in 2017 by scholars of History to cater for promoting scholarship within the fields of Humanities, Arts and Social Science. A Nigerian based scholar of Conflict History, Associate Professor Benjamin Okpevra was the pioneer editor. He served on the board for 4 years contributing to the pioneering efforts at making the journal an authoritative scholarly source. He was succeeded by an Iraqi scholar of English Language and Philosophy, Dr. Jassim Lafta Lina who served a brief tenure of a year. The current editor is an African researcher from Tanzania with academic background in History, Dr. Hezron Kangalawe.
The journal publishes articles on topics in the fields of arts social sciences. However, there may be special issues dedicated to a given topic or discipline between the usual editions. Editors of the Journal, guest editors and known scholars in the fields covered by the journal are eligible to arrange with the publisher from time to time, for the creation of a special issue on a topic of public concern around the journal themes.
Though relatively new, the journal has published a good number of articles; and has become a reliable academic source researchers and policy makers can refer to as its articles have been cited by a number of online and print media. Its contents have also been relied upon by discussants at various fora. The journal is also known as Isjassr. It is published by Multimeans Media International, an international research publisher.
The journal provides Print-on-Demand service for authors who require printed copies of their article(s) in a book format. Each printed book contains a minimum of ten articles.
Donatus Devar is an independent researcher and a freelance writerArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips for managing funds effectively for college students
- AN ASSESSMENT OF WOMEN'S ATTITUDES TOWARDS SPECIAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMMES IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA
- What happens after graduation from the Higher Institution of Learning?
- What You Need To Have Before Graduating College
- Best Scholarships for Women in USA
- College Scholarships Essay tips
- History of Texas A&M University
- Essay: Brain Genesis and the Frontal Cortex : An Approach/Avoidance Model
- Campus Involvement on College Campuses
- Piscean Depression: A Clinical/Remedial Concept
- Murder, Narcissism, and the Limbic Ring: The Neurology of The Serial Killer
- Reliable Nursing Assignment Help At An Affordable Price
- 10 Studying Life Hacks to Help You Work Smarter This Semester
- How Do You Find the Perfect College for You?
- 5 College Homework Management Tips
- How Do I Improve My Grad School Application?
- 5 College Homework Hacks
- Bundy and Oswald:
- The Arrival of a New Tribe: An alternative interpretation of the Spanish Conquest of Mexico
- American Violence; A Two-Pronged Remedial Approach
- The Mystery of Intelligence: Organic and Inorganic Foundations
- Tertiary Education Institutions Where Engineering and Technology are Taught in Nigeria
- The Three Mechanical Engineering Options at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- The Different Qualifications Awarded By The Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing University of Coventry
- Behind The Curtains
- Tutoring Online Must Continue - A Tutoring Coordinator's Perspective as a Tutor
- Serial Killers; A Multifactorial Discussion of Etiology
- How to develop a good university governance
- Why should every University student be on LinkedIn? Benefits of LinkedIn