Why Grass-Fed Beef Makes a Difference
- Author John Henry Meats
- Published February 18, 2022
- Word count 423
Why Grass-Fed Beef Makes a Difference
Did you know that you could be risking your health by purchasing processed meats from the supermarkets? We are going to tell you the reasons why you should instead switch to eating grass-fed beef. Eating pasture-raised meat can help prevent or manage debilitating illnesses such as diabetes, cancer, obesity, heart disease, etc. Read on for more reasons.
Grass-fed beef has No MSG
Monosodium glutamate (MSG) has been in existence for about half a century now. When scientists introduced it to the public, MSG was considered a spectacular food enhancer. This substance is more than just a seasoning such as pepper or salt. It can improve the flavor of feed, making processed meats taste better and smell fresher.
However, studies have linked MSG to some side effects. One of them includes headaches, which happen due to increased blood flow to the brain.
Farmers are feeding their cows with feeds that contain antibiotics to enhance efficiency and boost growth rate. But, some studies suggest that using too many antibiotics in food-producing cows isn’t all good.
According to these studies, it can increase resistance to bacteria or superbugs. That can cause dangerous illnesses to humans who feed on their meat. Unfortunately, the meat industry won’t change anytime soon. So, switch to grass-fed beef to stay away from any health risks that could come with the use of antibiotics in animal feeds.
Livestock producers are using artificial hormones to help animals gain weight. While these hormones may not pose any risks to humans, higher levels than the recommended amount can be dangerous. It’s not easy for farmers to ensure that they use the right amounts of hormones. That poses health risks to humans.
Farmers are discouraged from using genetically modified feeds such as soybeans and corn on animals. Unfortunately, that’s what most of these modern animals feed. There may not be any studies confirming any adverse effects of cattle-fed GMO crops on the resulting meat. However, too much of these artificial feeds could still pose some risks to our health.
Grass-fed beef makes a difference because it has no MSG, no antibiotics, no hormones, and no GMO. If you care about your health and family, consider switching to grass-fed cattle meat. Besides, studies have shown that grass-fed beef can have up to 6 times Omega-3 fatty acids compared to feed-lot beef. In other words, you’re like to enjoy more health benefits while feeding on "natural" than when feeding on "artificial" beef.
Our small family farm here in Michigan started with a desire to provide farm-fresh meats to customers in our local area. We started selling our grass-fed beef at local farmers’ markets in 2007. With over 50 years of farming and animal husbandry experience, we have always prided ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and amazing meats.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Unforgettable Stag Do: Exploring the Best European Destinations
- The Advantages of Epoxy Flooring
- Dimout or screen fabric?
- Recognizing and Preventing Hard Drive Failure: Safeguarding Your Data
- Choosing the Right CMS for Website Design and Development
- Exploring Digital Marketing Trends in 2023
- The Marvelous World of Cigar Box Guitars: A Testament to Creativity and Musical Ingenuity
- How to Choose the Perfect Sonicare Toothbrush
- How to Shoot Better Product Photography?
- Audit The Fed
- What Makes HydraFacial a Revolutionary Skincare Treatment
- A Beginner's Guide to Pottery Clay: Getting Started with the Basics
- What is Contract Packaging?
- MPMsoft to AllMed PM: Empowering Medical Practices with Comprehensive Billing Software
- The Rewards of Owning Your Own Medical Billing Business: Empowering Flexibility, Income Potential, and Software Excellence
- Off-Site Medical Billers: The Solution for Small Practices
- Streamline Your Medical Billing Process with Advanced Medical Billing Software
- What Do You Need to Know About WordPress Security?
- How To Be More Successful At Blogging To Make Money
- How to Use a Security Checklist to Help Keep Your Blog Safe From Hackers
- What are the Best Reasons to Use WordPress?
- What Does Blogging Mean?
- Your smile can be brighter with less effort
- Add some sparkle to your look with this teeth whitening trick
- Why Businesses Should Outsource Their Logistics To Professional Courier Companies
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Eating Spicy Food
- 30 Convincing Reasons Why Ordering Spa Sandals Wholesale is Smart Thinking for Your Beauty Business
- AmputeeAmber: Shattering Stereotypes and Redefining Beauty in the Online Sex Work Industry
- Do people still wear designer belts?
- What Is The Best Brands for Belts?