Can you Travel with CBD Oil?
- Author Michael Levin
- Published April 17, 2022
- Word count 549
Most countries allow people to obtain CBD with a prescription. There is also non-prescription CBD that comes in the form of dietary supplements. The legality of these products can be a bit different. If you are planning on traveling internationally, you are going to want to research the area you are traveling to. Also, look into the rules at the various airports you will be passing through. It’s not a good idea to pack CBD in your luggage if you know that you will potentially get in trouble. You may be able to obtain more products when you get to your final destination. The same goes for travel within the United States. States vary when it comes to the legality of CBD for recreational or prescription use.
The Dangers of Travel in the United States
In the United States, it is a federal crime to cross from one state to another state with cannabis in your possession. This applies to any cannabis-derived product. Even if you have a medical marijuana card, this won’t protect you from legal trouble. Regardless of what your medical need is, this is a big no-no. Regardless of what your stance is regarding the medical marijuana debate, that doesn’t give you the legal right to travel with THC-containing products in your possession.
What Are the Rules Regarding CBD?
People assume that CBD is legal to travel with because of its lack of THC. This is actually not a straightforward answer. If the product you are traveling with contains less than 0.3 percent THC and comes from the stem of a hemp plant, it is legal to carry from state to state. If you have a product that contains CBD but also contains other cannabis ingredients, then you’ll want to leave that product behind. Illegal products would include anything made with cannabis fibers, seeds or resins. If you need your CBD fix, stick to a very basic product that is strictly CBD based.
How Do Companies Get Away with Shipping Internationally?
You might be wondering how all these products are able to be shipped to various clients. In order for products to be legally sold and shipped, they must be made from industrial hemp, according to the 2018 Farm Bill, Section 7606. Any product that is being purchased, sold and shipped internationally or domestically must have less than 0.3 percent THC. There is also the loophole of being marketed as a dietary supplement. If a certain CBD product is marketed and sold as a dietary supplement or food product, they can be sold if they were created before laws were put into place.
It’s important to remember, many countries consider cannabis and CBD to be illegal. You may still be able to find locations that will sell it to you over-the-counter. You may also be able to order it and have it shipped to your location. The majority of countries will allow for non-prescription CBD to be sold over-the-counter as long as there is no more than 0.2 percent THC in the product. When you are shopping for a specific CBD product, you can inquire about the THC content of a product. Most reputable CBD brands will provide you with lab results that give you the exact measurements of what is in their batch of product.
Michael Levin is a CBD enthusiast, a researcher, writer and editor in the cannabis space, experienced CBD user and educator. He believes CBD can help improve our overall health and wellbeing.
https://cbd.market/cbdblogArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Health Benefits of Red Onions
- The Correlation of Gut Health and Mental Health
- How To Boost Brainpower By Combining The MIND Diet With Exercise
- 3 Ways Coconut Water Can Benefit You Quickly
- 3 Easy Ways Dark Chocolate Can Benefit You Quickly
- 9 Health Benefits of Kale
- The possible health benefits of CBD
- 7 Easy Ways Tomatoes Can Benefit You Quickly
- Is water bloating a real thing?
- 5 Foods That Replenish Electrolytes
- The Wonders of Sea Moss
- 4 Benefits of Matche Olive Leaf Tea Powder
- 5 Must-Have Vitamins Supplements for a Healthy Smile
- What Foods are Good for Your Smile?
- BENEFITS OF JUICING ONCE A DAY AND HOW TO USE A JUICER
- How Live Blood Cell Analysis and Proper Nutrition Provide Solutions for Sore Joints
- How the Bowel Influences Digestion and Wellness Strategies to Ensure it’s Functioning Properly
- Healthy Foods for the Elderly
- Guide to the Transition from Liquid Shampoos to Solid Shampoo Bars
- 3 Tips to Get Fit Fast in 3 Weeks
- Loose Weight Quick - Easy Ways to Loose Weight
- Spirulina for Diabetics - How it Can Help With Blood Sugar
- Top Tips To Succeed In Weaning
- Is Selenium Critical For Good Health?
- Cleansing the body with natural juices
- Shed that weight with HB5 supplement
- A Deeper Dive Into Green Tea's Benefits
- A Look at the Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- Blueberries Are Full of Health Benefits