5 Foods That Replenish Electrolytes
- Author Sarah Williams
- Published April 2, 2022
- Word count 291
Minerals with an electrical charge are known as electrolytes. They're necessary for survival and wellbeing because electrolytes stimulate cell action all across the body. They aid hydration and energy production in the body. They're also in charge of causing muscular contractions, such as those that keep your heart beating. Electrolytes can be found in some foods, which means you can have them in your body without drinking any artificial drink. Isn’t that amazing?
Let’s find out about the 10 foods that replenish electrolytes:
- Electrolytes Infused Waters
Electrolyte mix drinks vary by brand, but they can fulfill the need of electrolytes in your body in a matter of seconds.
- Beans, lentils and hemp seeds
Electrolytes can be obtained by eating your proteins!
The electrolyte ‘calcium’ can be found in abundance in milk and yogurt. One cup of milk has roughly 300 milligrams of calcium, while one cup of yogurt has about 450 milligrams. Cheese is also a good source of chloride. All of them are great post-workout snacks for rehydrating electrolytes
and increasing protein intake!
Celery is one of the best vegetables because it contains electrolytes (sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus), vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, etc. Since celery is rich in so many nutrients, it helps you deal with constipation problems better.
Spinach is a phenomenal source of electrolytes, especially magnesium and calcium. Besides, micronutrients like vitamin A and vitamin K are also found in spinach. A single cup of cooked spinach contains 73% magnesium and 24% calcium for an adult.
An electrolyte imbalance can happen for various causes, but it's most commonly associated with dehydration or excessive sweating.
So, include these foods in your food chart today, and let us know how you felt after trying this electrolyte-infused diet.
There are no posted comments.
- Is a Plant-Based Diet Good or Bad News for Your Oral Health?
- Types of Multivitamins and Their Uses
- PepsiCo statistics & information
- Food as Medicine: How Healing Foods Can Improve Your Health
- Are bacon and eggs really that bad for you?
- Vitamin K-2
- The Most Asked Questions About Pharmacies in Ireland
- Tips for Buying Liquid Chlorophyll Drops
- 4 STRATEGIES FOR GETTING READY TO PERFORM
- Health Benefits of Red Onions
- The Correlation of Gut Health and Mental Health
- How To Boost Brainpower By Combining The MIND Diet With Exercise
- 3 Ways Coconut Water Can Benefit You Quickly
- 3 Easy Ways Dark Chocolate Can Benefit You Quickly
- 9 Health Benefits of Kale
- The possible health benefits of CBD
- 7 Easy Ways Tomatoes Can Benefit You Quickly
- Is water bloating a real thing?
- The Wonders of Sea Moss
- Can you Travel with CBD Oil?
- 4 Benefits of Matche Olive Leaf Tea Powder
- 5 Must-Have Vitamins Supplements for a Healthy Smile
- What Foods are Good for Your Smile?
- BENEFITS OF JUICING ONCE A DAY AND HOW TO USE A JUICER
- How Live Blood Cell Analysis and Proper Nutrition Provide Solutions for Sore Joints
- How the Bowel Influences Digestion and Wellness Strategies to Ensure it’s Functioning Properly
- Healthy Foods for the Elderly
- Guide to the Transition from Liquid Shampoos to Solid Shampoo Bars
- 3 Tips to Get Fit Fast in 3 Weeks