St. Augustine Occupational Therapy at Tender Care PPEC
- Author Thomas Lobianco
- Published April 19, 2022
- Word count 482
Looking for the best occupational therapy services in St. Augustine for your little one? Check out the fantastic therapeutic services at the Tender Care Medical Services (800-754-1490) daycare center where your child can play all day and also get great medical attention.
Are you perhaps feeling the pressure and stress of balancing your home and/or work life with caring for your little one? You love them so much but you’re exhausted and need a break!
The physical and learning development challenges you face each day can sometimes be overwhelming, to the point of utter exhaustion.
You need a daycare. A daycare that cares from their heart but also has great medical and therapeutic experience and knowledge.
This is where The Tender Care Medical Services daycare center shines!
Find out more at https://www.tcms.care
Now you can access a high-quality pediatric facility that will not only provide a great place for your children to play and make friends, but also offer expert treatment for their various medical conditions.
The Tender Care Medical Services facility prioritizes medical and physical care and peer-to-peer social interaction so that your child’s social and psychological needs are fully met.
The St. Augustine daycare center offers a range of child care therapy services including occupational, physical, speech, and respiratory therapy.
The center’s occupational therapists focus on effective strategies to help each child develop strong functional movement for greater independence while performing activities of daily living including feeding, getting dressed, and using a toilet.
The occupational therapists evaluate and treat a variety of challenges that the child may face including congenital, neurological, orthopedic, and rheumatic disorders as well as shortened attention spans, sensory processing, and learning disabilities.
Cognitive, neuromuscular, and skeletal restrictions, as well as interaction, communication, and self-care motor skill refinement skills, are analyzed, treated, and developed. Older children are also taught self-care skills.
A detailed OT treatment plan for your child’s specific needs and challenges is created with the goal of helping them gain independence and as much function as possible.
About Tender Care Medical Services
With over 30 years of experience, Tender Care Medical Services together with their trained caregivers, nurses, therapists, and CNAs provide loving pediatric care to children up to 21 years of age throughout the Florida areas of Spring Hill, Broward in Fort Lauderdale, and Dunnellon as well as Palatka, St. Augustine, and Lake Park.
A spokesperson for the company said, “Our Therapy Program provides physical, occupational, speech, and respiratory therapies by qualified therapists. While children are receiving therapies, our skilled professionals can provide information and training to their caregivers and/or family members.”
The Tender Care Medical Services is the trusted therapy daycare center you can always rely on – call them at (800-754-1490) to find out how they can help you.
Go to https://www.tcms.care for the expert medical child daycare solutions you need!
Go to https://www.tcms.care for the #1 PPEC throughout Florida!
Title: St. Augustine Occupational Therapy at Tender Care PPEC | Tender Care PPEC
Meta Description: If you're looking for the best occupational therapy services in St. Augustine, look no further than Tender Care PPEC! Our center provides top-notch care for children with special medical needs.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How Useful Are the Urea Based Creams for Dry Skin?
- How can foot orthotics help foot problems?
- The symptoms of chilblains in the foot being caused by COVID-19
- How to deal with chilblains on the foot?
- What is a congenital vertical talus in a child's foot?
- What is clubfoot?
- The Consequences of Menopause
- How to treat a painful big toe joint?
- How useful is the Chevron Osteotomy for Bunions on the Feet?
- How can you boost your circulation?
- Can cancer affect the feet?
- A Complete Guide to Nursing Scrubs
- Can bunion correctors fix bunions on the foot?
- What can cause burning feet
- What isa glaucoma
- Scammers Prey on those with Mental Health Issues
- Living with Alzheimer's Disease
- Do you need bunion surgery?
- How to treat knee osteoarthritis?
- How to deal with Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- Dealing with an accessory navicular
- Can you use cimetidine for warts?
- Alzheimer's Disease and Mercury - the Evidence
- How to deal with corns on the feet?
- How To Find A Dental Implant Specialist?
- What causes heel pain in adults and children?
- Can flat foot in children be treated?
- When Does The Menstrual Cycle Resumes After Medical Abortion?
- How to use a foam roller to help treat plantar fasciitis?
- How to deal with bunions on the feet?