Can Men with Prostatitis Be Better with the Coming of Summer?
- Author Walter Hu
- Published June 7, 2022
- Word count 525
In hot summer, the secretion of sweat glands of patients with prostatitis will increase, and the number of urine will be naturally reduced.
In addition, the warm climate can make the focus muscle relax, blood vessels expand, blood circulation accelerate, relieve the edema and congestion of prostate, the urethra can be temporarily unblocked, resulting in the "illusion" of inflammation reduction".
Some patients who take medicine for a long time think this phenomenon is the effect of taking medication for a long time. Taking antibiotics for chronic prostatitis will have a specific impact, but it is difficult to break the roots.
Prostatitis is a particular tissue organ with a hard lipid membrane, which is a drug barrier, making it difficult for antibiotics to penetrate the prostate. Therefore, many patients with prostatitis will go back and forth. The warm weather will ease the pain, the cold weather, those annoying symptoms of frequent urination and urgency will come back.
Therefore, if you want to cure the prostate, you need to customize a proper method according to the severity of the disease, such as herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. The pill is made mainly from leaves, flowers, and seeds and roots of natural plants such as honeysuckle, cape jasmine, yam, liquorice, etc. They won't cause any harm to the body.
It repairs damaged tissue, removes toxins, and restores the reproductive system. At the same time, it can improve your immunity and self-healing ability, enhance the defense ability against bacteria and infection, and prevent the recurrence of the disease.
During the treatment, what should we do to maintain the prostate in summer?
- Drink more water
Water can play a role in metabolism for the human body. Drink more water can be conducive to urination, the body of toxins quickly discharged, reducing the retention time of toxins in the body. Drink a little more water every day, and you can thoroughly flush the urethra through urine, which helps discharge the secretion inside the prostate.
- Keep away from alcohol and spicy food
Because spicy food can stimulate the prostate, if you often eat it, it is likely to have a burning feeling and urethral discomfort, in some severe cases, it will cause edema and congestion of the prostate. Therefore, we must eat less at ordinary times. In addition, alcohol may cause your capillaries to become congested, causing edema.
- Don't wear tight underwear
To ensure a healthy prostate, a male should not wear tight underwear. Because wearing tight clothes is not good for our health. And it can squeeze the private areas, especially when people sweat a lot in summer.
- Do not hold urine
If you hold urine regularly, it may affect your bladder and prostate. So don't hold your urine.
- Control sexual intercourse
For the prevention of prostatitis, the most important thing is to control your sex. Prostatitis patients can have a normal sexual life, as long as they avoid being excessive. Otherwise, it will aggravate the prostate's inflammation.
- Develop good eating habits and live a regular life
Try to eat some light food and have each of your meals at a regular time, avoid over-working or staying up too late.
There are no posted comments.
- What to do if you need arch support?
- Dealing with the consequences of trauma to the toenails
- Kenneth’s Story: A Poignant Example of How Evidence-Based Care Can Improve Patient Outcomes in the Intensive Care Unit
- St. Augustine Occupational Therapy at Tender Care PPEC
- New Therapy Treats ED in Men with Diabetes
- How to cure bacterial vaginosis naturally
- Best ways to get rid of bacterial vaginosis (BV) with home remedies and over-the-counter treatments
- Susanne’s Story: How to Improve ICU Patient Outcomes with the ABCDEF Bundle
- Exploring Traditional Chinese Medicine
- ADHD - Racial and Gender Differences Leading to Disparities in Diagnosis
- How to Become a Cannabis Influencer
- Overview On Ezetimibe
- Best Pain Management Specialist in Texas
- The Naked Truth
- Waiting to see the Doctor
- Answering FAQ’s About Plastic Surgery
- Preventing Burnout in the Healthcare Profession
- Importance of Physical Therapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
- The Covid-19 Vaccine and Chronic Spontaneous urticaria. Is it the immune system overreacting?
- Brain Injury Impacts and Brain Health Tips After Concussions or MTBI and Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Could diabetes be a side effect of Covid-19?
- LIFE-SAVING MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC ARRIVES IN NORTHERN QUEENSLAND
- What are step-by-step guidelines to make use of an online MTP kit?
- Signs of High Blood Sugar - Hyperglycemia
- Root Canal Treatment And everything You Should Know About It
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Hypnotherapy
- The classical Periodontal treatment protocol
- Laser therapy for peri-implantitis
- Healing Prostatitis By Non-surgical Treatment