Enjoy the Summer: It’s Beach ‘Book’ Season The Golden Prison is in 2nd Printing
- Author Andrea Buttino
- Published May 31, 2022
- Word count 379
Summer is beach book season, and Attorney Paul Alexander Sangillo invites you to enjoy his first novel, The Golden Prison, now in its 2nd printing.
Since the 1800s, reading books on the beach has been an American tradition. The Golden Prison will take you on a wild ride from law school to big business, as young attorneys grapple with crime, threats and even murder.
Once you pick up this surprising book, remember to put on plenty of sunscreen and get comfortable, because you will not put it down. This novel is a gripping, addictive story, and features strong characters that you will root for along the way.
The Golden Prison is a fast-paced, unpredictable journey that takes a rags-to-riches story through its nightmare journey. Drugs, murder, and exquisite love scenes in a romance that may change everything, blend with the young attorney Jeff Rhodes’ code of honor, as he faces extremely dangerous situations at his new firm.
The Golden Prison serves as a warning to ambitious students entering the workforce to be wary of the slippery slope of doing “just one more” unethical thing to get ahead or survive in the cutthroat world of business.
Jeff Rhodes will keep you at the edge of your beach chair, as he faces the riches that imprison him while trying to remain compassionate and follow the law.
The Golden Prison is a riveting story of one young lawyer who battles to remain honorable - and alive - in the midst of a corrupt, multi-billion dollar company that may be guilty of murder.
“Law school is like running on a treadmill set at an incline of 15 at the highest speed you can imagine,” said author Paul Sangillo. “Most of us were exhausted and stressed out, but turned to coffee or just suffered through the long hours. But many law students turned to drugs, and sadly, that habit continued when they join these heavy-hitter businesses, that literally have you work overnight. Simultaneously, once a new attorney joins a firm, there is a seismic shift that happens, between the balance of the rule of law and reality of how big business really operates.”
The Golden Prison is available in print or eBook on Amazon, Good Reads, and Kindle.
For more information, contact DLillinj@gmail.com.
To purchase the book visit: amazon.com/dp/1941015468Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Christian Book Recommendations
- Quran Learning Online
- A Journey Through 1980s Music
- 5 Empowering Tracks From Female Icons To Make You Feel Inspired
- What You Need to Know About Bruno Mars
- Songwriting For Beginners: How To Starting Writing Those Magical Melodies
- How to Play "How He Loves" on Ukulele
- A POSTMODERN APPROACH: THE CONCEPT OF ‘’ANTI-HERO’’ AND ‘’SUBJECTIVITY’’ IN VONNEGUT’S SLAUGHTERHOUSE 5 AND GARDNER’S GRENDEL
- Our Top R&B And Soul Hits For Summer 2022
- "A New Book coming to Unveil the Truth on Murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G our Most Beloved Hip-Hip Icons"
- Klara’s (Klara and The Sun) unreliability based on naivety and forgetfulness highlights her human features.
- The Top 5 Trip-Hop Albums Of All Time
- With His Ambient Style, Up-and-Coming Artist Nevik Wright Will Take You to New Heights
- Xeyoa Fans are on Edge Awaiting Upcoming Project: ‘Stars’
- How Technology Can Assist Everyone in the Battle Against Dyslexia. Don't let it get in the way of your reading.
- A Chamber Group Is More Fun Than A Party
- Four Of The Fabulous Folk Albums Released In Recent Years
- Quick rundown on Music Sync licensing
- #GetToKnow: Snazzy Who is Poised to Take the Charts by Storm
- Harry Potter retold new book, Terrie, The Sorcerer, released and news about it
- Sultan Road Excerpt
- How Music Changed The World
- Edgy ideas that influence a poet
- Norman Music Festival Announces Its Comeback In 2022! - Know About The Summer Sound Check Series
- COP26 and Amazon's contradiction towards protecting the world
- What is General Knowledge, and what is it for?
- Serving others brings out the finest in us
- 5 Reason to start a Podcast
- The Changing Face of Music