10 things you should know when it comes to raccoon removal:
- Author Dan Frankian
- Published June 18, 2022
- Word count 696
What's that noise in the middle of the night? It's raccoons! These masked bandits have become a common sight in many neighbourhoods across Mississauga. While most people find them to be a nuisance, raccoons can actually pose a serious threat to your property and health. The damage they can cause ranges from knocking over trash cans, ripping up shingles, and chewing on electrical wires to destroying gardens and attics. Not to mention, raccoons are also known to carry diseases that can be harmful to humans and pets.
If you're dealing with a raccoon problem, it's important to take action quickly. But before you do anything, there are a few things you should avoid doing.
Here are 10 things you should know when it comes to raccoon removal:
Can I trap a raccoon myself? No! Don't try to catch a raccoon yourself - Raccoons are wild animals and can be dangerous. It's best to leave raccoon removal to the professionals. This is simply because raccoon removal can be quite tricky and if done incorrectly, raccoons can become agitated and attack.
Can I poison a raccoon? No! Don't try to use poison - Poison is never the answer when it comes to raccoon removal. Not only is it inhumane, but it can also be dangerous for children and pets. If you're looking for a raccoon-free home, your best bet is to call in the experts.
Is it illegal to kill raccoons? YES! Don't try to kill a raccoon - It is illegal to kill raccoons in Mississauga. If you're caught harming or killing a raccoon, you could face a fine of up to $5,000.
What foods do raccoons eat? They will eat pretty much anything and everything! So don't leave food out - Raccoons are attracted to food, so if you leave food out, you're more likely to attract raccoons to your property. This includes pet food, garbage, and even bird seed.
How do you keep raccoons out of your garbage? Keep your garbage can lid shut - A raccoon can easily tip over an open garbage can in search of food. To prevent this from happening, make sure to keep your garbage can lid shut at all times. You can also invest in a raccoon-proof garbage can. This means that raccoons will not be able to open it, no matter how hard they try.
How do raccoons get into attics? They can squeeze through small spaces - Raccoons are good at squeezing through small spaces. If there's a hole or opening on your property, chances are a raccoon will find its way in. Once they're in, they can cause a lot of damage, so it's important to raccoon-proof your home. This means sealing up any holes or openings, no matter how small.
What kind of damage do raccoons do to attics? Raccoons can cause a lot of damage to your attic. This includes ripping up insulation, tearing up ductwork, and even urinating and defecating in your attic. Not only is this unsightly, but it can also be dangerous to your health. Did you know that raccoon urine and feces can carry diseases?
What are some of the diseases raccoons can carry? Raccoons can carry a number of diseases, including rabies, raccoon roundworm, and leptospirosis. This is why it's so important to never try to handle a raccoon yourself. If you're bitten or scratched by a raccoon, you could end up with one of these diseases.
How can I tell if a raccoon has rabies? There are a few signs that a raccoon might have rabies. These include foaming at the mouth, behaving erratically, and being aggressive. If you see a raccoon exhibiting do not hesitate to contact Hawkeye The Bird and Animal Removal Specialists.
What should I do if I see a raccoon? If you see a raccoon on your property, the best thing to do is to call in the experts. At Hawkeye The Bird and Animal Removal Specialists, we have the experience and expertise to safely and effectively remove raccoons from your property. We will also raccoon-proof your home to prevent raccoons from returning.
Give us a call today to learn more about our raccoon removal services!
Dan Frankian has worked nationally, as well as internationally, for various government agencies and large corporations. His international portfolio includes projects in the Galapagos Islands, Thailand and the United States. Dan Frankian’s birds of prey and dogs have appeared in TV shows and documentaries, and in Harry Potter Movies. Https://hawkeye.cahttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Web 3.0: lessons from the past and the possibilities that lie ahead
- Tips To Up Your Web Design And Drive User-Engagement
- Is CSS a necessity for responsive web design?
- HOW AND WHEN CAN I GET AUTHORIZATION TO REMOVE GEESE FROM MY PROPERTY?
- Five Laravel Development Trends That Will Encourage to Hire Laravel Development Company
- EU Travel To The UK Post-Brexit: What To Expect
- How to design a Website to appeal to the 2022's Modern Retail Audience
- Effective Compliance: A twenty point plan for business leaders
- What is a Drone and What are its Advantages?
- KNOW ABOUT THE TRENDS AND INSIGHTS OF WORDPRESS DESIGN IN 2022
- What you need to know about Seagull Control in Peel Region.
- The Authentic Manager
- Your Toddler is Not Your Enemy
- Everything You Need to Know About SPA Framework Vue.js
- Everything You Need To Know About Pigeon Netting
- My Father, My Mother, and More
- Do you think you have a squirrel problem?
- Why Should You Choose Copper or Brass For Your Kitchen Backsplash?
- Top 10 Companies in Need of Transcription Services
- The Best Player Fordsville Never Had
- The Legend of Carr Creek
- Here are 5 Signs that raccoons may be living in your attic.
- Facts and Myths about Seagull control
- What is Wordpress? 8 Advantages of Using WordPress
- Canadian Geese: How to deal with them legally.
- How do you get rid of a Skunk from under your deck?
- 5 Types of Material you can consider for your Product Packaging
- What is the job of a Transcriptionist?
- 5 Signs You Need to Call a Plumber