How to Play "How He Loves" on Ukulele
- Author Karen Chow
- Published July 29, 2022
- Word count 424
If you're looking for a beautiful song to worship God with friends, look no further than How He Loves by David Crowder Band. The ukulele is the perfect instrument to play this sweet and simple melody. With just a few chords, you can join in the chorus and lift your hearts up to the Lord.
The song "How He Loves" by David Crowder Band is a moving and powerful declaration of love. The lyrics speak of the way that God's love is like a hurricane, sweeping us up in its force and power. But at the same time, it is a gentle and forgiving love, bending us with mercy. The song goes on to describe how we often do not see or appreciate God's love until we are faced with difficulties and trials. It is only then that we realize just how beautiful He is and how great His affection for us truly is. The song ends with a resounding affirmation of God's love for us, declaring that "Yeah, He loves us." This song is a moving testimony to the overwhelming love of God for His people. It is a reminder that no matter what we face in this life, we can always rely on the sure and steady strength of His love.
Following the death of his closest friend, Stephen Coffey, John Mark McMillan wrote "How He Loves." As a tribute to Coffey and as a way "to have some sort of conversation with God" where he could express his sadness and anger over his best friend's death, Wale dedicated the song to him.
David Crowder Band's cover of John Mark McMillan's "How He Loves" was released as the lead single from their ninth studio album, Church Music, in 2009. McMillan originally wrote the song for his wife, and the lyrics reflect the deep love and intimacy between a husband and wife. However, when DCB recorded their version of the song, they made the decision to change the lyrics from "sloppy wet kiss" to "unforeseen kiss". This change helped to make the song more palatable for Christian radio, and as a result, the song enjoyed greater rotation on Christian radio stations. The band's cover of "How He Loves" ultimately peaked at No. 8 on the Billboard Christian Songs chart.
There are two ukulele chord charts for this song. One is in C major, and the other is in G major. The one that you pick will depend on what range your voice is in. Try both, and see which is more comfortable to sing in.
How He Loves in C major
How He Loves in G major
Karen Chow is a writer for Mahalo Music Mag.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Christian Book Recommendations
- Quran Learning Online
- A Journey Through 1980s Music
- 5 Empowering Tracks From Female Icons To Make You Feel Inspired
- What You Need to Know About Bruno Mars
- Songwriting For Beginners: How To Starting Writing Those Magical Melodies
- A POSTMODERN APPROACH: THE CONCEPT OF ‘’ANTI-HERO’’ AND ‘’SUBJECTIVITY’’ IN VONNEGUT’S SLAUGHTERHOUSE 5 AND GARDNER’S GRENDEL
- Our Top R&B And Soul Hits For Summer 2022
- Enjoy the Summer: It’s Beach ‘Book’ Season The Golden Prison is in 2nd Printing
- "A New Book coming to Unveil the Truth on Murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G our Most Beloved Hip-Hip Icons"
- Klara’s (Klara and The Sun) unreliability based on naivety and forgetfulness highlights her human features.
- The Top 5 Trip-Hop Albums Of All Time
- With His Ambient Style, Up-and-Coming Artist Nevik Wright Will Take You to New Heights
- Xeyoa Fans are on Edge Awaiting Upcoming Project: ‘Stars’
- How Technology Can Assist Everyone in the Battle Against Dyslexia. Don't let it get in the way of your reading.
- A Chamber Group Is More Fun Than A Party
- Four Of The Fabulous Folk Albums Released In Recent Years
- Quick rundown on Music Sync licensing
- #GetToKnow: Snazzy Who is Poised to Take the Charts by Storm
- Harry Potter retold new book, Terrie, The Sorcerer, released and news about it
- Sultan Road Excerpt
- How Music Changed The World
- Edgy ideas that influence a poet
- Norman Music Festival Announces Its Comeback In 2022! - Know About The Summer Sound Check Series
- COP26 and Amazon's contradiction towards protecting the world
- What is General Knowledge, and what is it for?
- Serving others brings out the finest in us
- 5 Reason to start a Podcast
- The Changing Face of Music