4 Proven Ways to Grow Your Small Business Online For Free
Business → Marketing & Advertising
- Author Nicole King
- Published September 28, 2022
- Word count 654
In the current competitive business world, where there are big time players in your industry, it can be very difficult for women owned businesses to stand out. You may not have the money to market your business as they do, but there are lots of options that you can use to help with your marketing.
We know advertising is costly, and because of the pandemic many businesses had to cut back on advertising in 2020 and many small business can not compete in the ad spending as the big giant companies.
Every business owner would like to get their goods and services in front of many people as possible, but most traditional methods are to expensive and not every one can afford TV commercials, especially as a startup company.
With the demand for e-commerce, you can still promote your business effectively and successfully without spending a lot of money. Many small business are looking for ways to get more customers, keep the ones that they already have without breaking the bank.
Here are 4 Proven Ways to Grow Your Small Business Online for Free
Before the internet businesses used printed materials as a form of marketing. For example flyers, direct mail, door to door distribution, flyers in neighborhood newspaper, and even though nothing is wrong with them, in fact they still work effectively , but the world going digital and everything that is tangible is going online.
- The advantages of social media
Take advantage of social media. Social media has become a necessary investment for many companies. It not just a tool for gaining exposure, it has become an integrate part to communicate directly with your customers. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook Business pages are ways to network personally and professionally.
- Use Local Business Listings
Your business can be easily found on Google searches and can appear on Google Maps when you register your business with Google My Business. You can register for Free, then your business needs to verified through the confirmation process which be done by phone or mail.
- Create a Blog
A blog can help your business gain exposure through followers which allows you to connect with your potential customers more personally. Keep in mind that the most important thing of blogging is to keep a steady stream of valuable content on your site or it can become a worthless blog.
Having a blog makes your business searchable and competitive. Hence a blog's primary function is to connect the business owner to the most relevant audience along with boosting the business owner's traffic and sending quality leads to their website. Blogging is a valuable tool that many businesses should prioritized to see a positive growth to their business. To start a blog, we recommend Blogger.com, create your blog for free and you can purchase a domain name for $12 a year depending on the domain name you are using.
- Make your website mobile friendly
The vast majority of people access the internet on their devices, besides desktop or laptop computers and so your goal as a business owner is to make sure your website or blog is easily accessible via their personal devices.
They should be able to read and interact freely with out any problems and with any device including smart phones, iPad or tablets, kindles and even television like Smart TV. The best way to do so is to use responsive web design with allows a website to adapt to different screen sizes and resolutions.
Social Media Marketing is the most proven way of internet marketing to enhance your brand reputation big or small. If you embrace internet marketing your business will begin to expand and grow beyond your imagination. Even though traditional marketing mention at the outset of this blog post are still useful, the advantages of internet marketing are tremendous. Always remember you can use social media to get your target customers. Anything is possible!
To your success
Blogger for Women In Business Nation & Shared Secrets Blogs. I am the owner of We Fly Hi Travel Agency and a Founding member of ONPASSIVE an AI Tech Company a Complete Automated Online Business Solution.
Name: Nicole K
Article: https://www.wibnation.net/2022/08/4-proven-ways-to-grow-your-small.html#moreArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Unleashing TikTok: Maximize Your Presence On the Platform
- Link Building Tips That Will Work in 2023
- How to Get More Customers in Your Restaurant?
- Buy Facebook Reviews for your Business
- 20L Rotary Evaporator: Efficient Distillation for Large-Scale Applications
- The benefits of a personalised approach: Why small recruitment agencies in Brisbane are best for your business.
- How HARO Can Help You Get Media Exposure
- Why Motorcycles Are More Than Just a Mode of Transportation
- What is Marketing Automation And How Does It Help Online Businesses
- Designing Your Way to Digital Dominance: How Your Website Design Can Make or Break Your Business
- 10 Key Social Media Graphic Design Trends To Make Your Brand Stand Out
- Introduction to Digital Marketing: Understanding & Mastering the Digital Marketing Basics
- Important SEO Metrics to Track
- ChatGPT on Marketing: The first-ever published extensive interview with a machine on the subject.
- How to Optimize Business Online Marketing Budget in 2023
- 10 Quick Tips For Creating Engaging YouTube Videos In Less Than One Minute
- PDCA Cycle
- How To Grow Your Business On Instagram From Scratch
- Digital Marketing for Industrial Companies
- What Do You Want?
- Social Media Ads for Small Business
- The Impact of Strategic and Effective Communication To Non Profit organization
- SEO Services In India Are A Combination Of Quality And Expertise
- Get more Traffic and quality leads with Industry-Specific SEO
- Unlocking the Potential of Online Digital Marketing: Examples & Strategies
- 5 Reasons Your Small Business Needs Professional Photography
- Why social media engagement beats follower count
- What is in a Cannabis Vape Cartridge?
- How To Choose The Best All-in-One Design Software For Your Business
- Forex Trading 101: How to Get Started in Forex and Make Money