How to add Free PDF Signature Online Free
- Author Gopinder
- Published August 31, 2022
- Word count 704
The pattern and medium of signing the documents as well as getting them signed are fast changing and moving rapidly towards the digital or electronic mode. Though the document largely used to be signed via pen till now, now the electronic or online means of signing documents are becoming the new normal.
Some of the chief areas in which electronic and digital signatures have become the new normal include:
Businesses and Freelancers getting into contracts with parties living over long distances.
Employers getting Non-Disclosure agreements signed by the interviewees or new trainees.
Landlord and Tenant agreements for lease or rent.
Online companies are legally required to get consent from the users before collecting their personal information of users.
Most business documents including contracts, proposals as well as invoices are nowadays shared in PDF format online over large distances. To get the signed, a variety of online software and tools are used. Some of these are available for free while others, with some advanced features, are available in paid form.
What are the Prerequisites for adding a sign to PDF online?
The following are some general tips and prerequisites for adding an online free PDF signature:
You would need a digital certificate, if possible from a registered provider or through self-sign services.
You would also need an application or software that allows adding signatures to your PDF for free.
You would also need to ensure that the software configuration suits your device.
Adding Signs to PDF Online using software for Free
Signing or getting signed PDFs online may look to be an uphill daunting task and that too when you have no previous experience of doing so. The following is a quick guide, especially for first-timers which explains the process of signing the PDFs online for free in the simplest language.
Assuming that you already have your desired PDF reader downloaded and installed from the internet on your device, in our case Adobe Acrobat Reader, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Open the desired PDF reader.
Go to the File tab and Click Open
Select the respective PDF that you want to add your signature to.
Click on the Tools pane and select Fill and Sign
If you aren't able to find the Tools pane, press SHIFT+F4
A Toolbar would open in front of you.
Click on the Sign bar and select Add Signature
In the pop-up that will appear in front of you, you have to choose one of the three options i.e. Type, Draw & Image.
The Type option allows you to sign by typing your name in cursive format. You can also change the style of such typed text.
The Draw option allows the user to draw the sign via mouse, touchpad, or pen, in case your device supports it.
The Image option allows you to add a sign available as an image file.
Once you have selected it, click on Apply button.
You can drag or resize as well as position your signature inside the PDF file as it suits you.
In case you haven't downloaded the software, you can download the same from the internet.
Signing the documents using online tools and software
If you do not want to or do not have the software downloaded, you can add online free PDF signatures as well by following the below-mentioned steps:
Sign Up or Sign in to the desired online software by entering your credentials, although some online software and sites do not require doing so.
Click on the New Document-Upload or Select a file button in the respective online software.
Select the PDF file that you want to fill in and add a sign.
Use the toolbar available to fill in the form and the field required.
Select Apply and add the signature to the document.
Drag and drop the sign so added as per your convenience.
Download the form or the PDF once the sign is added and the form is completed.
You can also get the link to share your signed PDF online
It is completely safe to sign the PDF online if you use trusted software like Adobe, Pandadoc, ZOOM Signatures, etc. which have a strong commitment to the privacy and security of the data of their users.
There are no posted comments.
- How can foot orthotics help foot problems?
- What are the common causes of foot pain?
- 3 Ways You Can Improve Your Health From Home Using Natural Methods
- How Google Algorithm Updates Impact Your SEO
- What Higher Interest Rates Can't Do
- The symptoms of chilblains in the foot being caused by COVID-19
- How to deal with chilblains on the foot?
- The World Divides
- Why Businesses Should Invest In Soft Skills Training
- Benefits of Swimming
- What is a congenital vertical talus in a child's foot?
- The End Of The "New World Order?"
- What is clubfoot?
- What is Vietnamese Cold Rolls
- Top Ten Go Frameworks in Web Development for Developers
- FIND OUT INFORMATION ABOUT DESIGN THINKING, AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
- Where to get Real PHO in Toronto
- Washington's Loosing Battle With Inflation
- Tests for Web Applications: Step-by-Step Procedure to get it right
- What Is The Best Soup To Eat When You're Sick?
- Here's What No One Tells You About THE STATE OF WORDPRESS DESIGN IN 2022: TRENDS AND INSIGHTS.
- Now Is The Time For You To Know The Truth About 12 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX) TRENDS IN 2022.
- The Consequences of Menopause
- Inflation Is Gas Powered
- Find Out The Top 11 Things to Consider Before Getting into eCommerce
- Everything You Need To Know About Epoxy Resin Garage Floors
- How to treat a painful big toe joint?
- How useful is the Chevron Osteotomy for Bunions on the Feet?
- 5 Empowering Tracks From Female Icons To Make You Feel Inspired
- Waste Removal Companies and How to Choose and Use Them