Solid State Batteries have Arrived!
- Author Michael Mueller
- Published November 5, 2022
- Word count 475
Solid State Batteries have Arrived!
Alpine4 Holdings, a Nasdac listed company (ALPP), has accomplished what has been sought after by many companies and billions of dollars in research.
Alpine4 is a fast growing holding company with over 10 subsidiaries. Using vertical integration between multiple subsidiaries of Alpine4, Vayu Aerospace (Vayu) a drone designer, manufacturer, and subsidiary of Alpine4 successfully incorporated a Solid State Battery Pack (Vayu A4M1 Power System) into its G1 long flight drone on Feb 10, 2022.
Vayu A4M1 specs.
• 1.55kw of power
• 2.5 times the power of its previous Lithium Ion pack
• Fire resistant
• Can be punctured and still operate
• The battery is also capable of fast charging at a rate of 4C
• 15-minute charge time.
• 13 Elecjet AX 31Ah batteries
Here is a link to the press release. https://twitter.com/alpine4holdings/status/1491789320482553861?t=W1zwgoLsScZ0bb6V5yRgCQ&s=19
Here is a link with a video descibing the drone. https://twitter.com/VayuDrone/status/1514627603939815430?t=h1Fd1yx3WyBpV9dSTC9HUA&s=19
Here is a link showing a picture of the Vayu A4M1 being installed into a G1 drone.
Here is a link to a press release of a Sales Contract for $100 million dollars worth of G1 solid state battery equipped drones.
Where did they get the Solid State Batteries from? Elecjet, another subsidiary of Alpine4, provided the AX battery cells used in the Vayu A4M1 pack. On Feb 16, 2022, Elecjet formally revealed its Graphene Enhanced Ceramic Oxide AX and G AX Solid State Battery Cells.
Here is a link to the press release.
All the specs and details on the batteries as well as independent BICindiana test results can be found at http://www.Elecjetpowercells.com
On July 08, 2022, Elecjet announced it was building a prototype production line in San Jose CA.
Elecjet plans to market its SSB's through another subsidiary of Alpine4, RCA Commercial under the Powerable name.
A fourth subsidiary Quality Circuit Assembly is responsible for manufacturing and assembling circuit control boards and products related to Elecjets batteries.
On Nov 2, 2022, RCA Commercial announced that 2 Solid State batteries designed for RV's were now available.
Here is a link to that release.
Here also is a link to information on those same batteries.
Plans to build a battery factory in the USA should be coming some time in 2023.
All in all surprising since so many other companies get so much press and hype yet solid state batteries seem to be eluding them for some time to come.
My name is Michael Mueller. I live in Illinois with my wife and 2 dogs.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
- How to detect the nerve damage that can occur in diabetes?
- Choosing a kitten
- Facial Cosmetic Treatment & Your Big Presentation: Does One Influence the Other?
- Best blinds for schools
- Is a Plant-Based Diet Good or Bad News for Your Oral Health?
- Future of Semiconductors Trucks & Windshield Repairs
- How does hypothyroidism affect the body?
- What is hydroxychloroquine used for?
- Small Business Cash Advance Loans - Fast and Easy
- Can blinds reduce energy bills?
- The Federal Trade Commission and the health claims for the Gravity Defyer Shoes
- Best places to visit in Peru
- What is the germ theory of disease?
- Why social media engagement beats follower count
- How to deal with growing pains in children?
- A Pall Settles Over America
- How To Approach Removing Asbestos Removal in Sydney
- Understanding the Impacts of Gout
- How is Parkinson's Disease Treated?
- The Importance of Tree Service
- Drones For Me
- Dining Out with a Gluten Allergy? Here’s What You Need to Know About Vietnamese Cuisine
- What are the fluoroquinolone medicines used for?
- Things Every Future Owner Must Know Before Purchasing A Subaru WRX
- Skoda KAROQ vs Skoda Kamiq: Which Is Better?
- Why Should You Rent a MacBook?
- Things You Should Know Before Considering Laptop Rental
- Everything You Need to Know About Rice Noodles
- An Exciting Year
- The Windsors