Connecting the Health Dots Between Coconut Oil, Lauric Acid and Monolaurin
- Author Mayco Bratzoon
- Published December 20, 2022
- Word count 582
The molecule lauric acid, which is present in coconut oil, is broken down by human bodies to generate monolaurin. Bacteria, viruses, and fungus are among the hazardous pathogens that lauric acid and monolaurin are known to eradicate.
Think of coconut oil, lauric acid and monolaurin as pieces of a puzzle that defends against harmful viruses within your body.
Aside from fighting off bacteria, viruses, and fungus, studies have shown there's a clear link between coconut oil and reduced abdominal weight gain – for both men and women.
One of the beauties about coconut oil, is that it’s simple to digest and prevents the body from developing insulin resistance, according to research.
- When cells in your muscles, fat, and liver don’t respond well to insulin and are unable to readily absorb glucose from your blood, this condition is known as insulin resistance. Your pancreas produces more insulin as a result, allowing glucose to flow through your cells more easily.
There's no substitute for results. When it comes to introducing anything new to your body, it is always a 'good rule of thumb' to start slowly. Begin with one teaspoon of coconut oil in your diet and slowly increase the amount to four tablespoons per day. Remember, this is just a 'piece of the puzzle' in terms of weight loss; but every step forward is a step in the right direction to begin living a healthier lifestyle.
According to recent studies, coconut oil increases metabolism – which equates to a higher level of fat burning and a stronger immune system. The data compiled in these studies have indicated that by ingesting two tablespoons of coconut oil on a daily basis, burned more calories in individuals who either consumed less or none at all, due to its high lauric acid content.
As previously suggested, a very simple way of getting coconut oil into your daily diet, is to add the 1-to-2 tablespoons onto a piece of toast for breakfast. Another effective way, would be to add a tablespoon or two into your daily water consumption. For those of you that enjoy a protein shake after a solid workout, add some coconut oil to your shake before mixing your ingredients together. The options are truly endless!
Fun fact: Coconut oil is made by pressing the fat from the white “meat” inside the giant nut. Roughly 80-84% of the calories derived from coconut oil, come from saturated fat. For a side-by-side comparison, 12-14% of olive oil’s calories are from saturated fat and 60-63% of butter’s are from saturated fat. This explains why coconut oil becomes solid when it remains at room temperatures. The higher level of saturated fats, is one of the main reasons behind the suggested 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil on a daily basis – as it is recommended to limit your saturated fat intake to around 13-15 grams a day.
In the ‘new world’ we now find ourselves living in, it has become essential to maintain a healthier lifestyle than pre-pandemic times. The reality is, not knowing is simply not an excuse anymore. We live in a technologically advanced world, where key information is just a click away. Therefore, more and more people are seeking out alternative ways to keep their health in ‘tip-top’ shape!
Dragons Miracle, a leading holistic health provider, features their Brand New Life Shield Immune Support with the miracle of monolaurin. With monolaurin being the main ingredient, Life Shield is becoming an essential part of daily lives everywhere.
Mayco Bratzoon - Founder
Mayco continues in his father’s footsteps, bringing a wealth of generational wisdom to Dragon’s Miracle. As a visionary man and life-long athlete, Mayco is on a mission to continue down the path of “Healing Life Naturally”.
Stemming from a fascination with humanity and the laws of nature, I began formulating my own remedies. Today, my formula combined with the natural formulas from my father, we've helped hundreds of customers..
Visit Us at: https://dragonsmiracle.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- "Ilaria Lean Belly Juice: Embarking on a Wholesome Wellness Journey" ?
- The Keto Craze: Dive into Delicious Fat-Burning Magic!
- Sytropin HGH Spray: Ingredients, Benefits, and Possible Side Effects
- Unveiling the Power of The Best Supplements Online for Weight Loss
- Top 5 Nutritional Supplements for Accelerating Injury Healing
- Liv Pure Review: The Journey from Skepticism to Delight
- Provillus Hair Supplement For Women: Say Goodbye to Dry, Damaged, and Thinning Hair
- Promoting Men's Prostate Health with Prostacet Supplement
- The Compulsory Need to Monitor and Control Blood Sugar for Optimal Health
- Is feeling old getting old?
- Benefits of Taking Fish Oil
- The NAD+ Miracle: NMN's Breakthrough in Slowing Down Aging at 35+
- Fuel Your Workouts Naturally: Discover the Power of Stimulant-Free Pre-Workout
- The Ultimate Fitness Hack: Hit Your Goals Faster with Whey Protein Isolate
- Advice On Making Your Hair Your Crowning Glory!
- Natural HGH: The Secret Weapon of Elite Athletes and Bodybuilders Revealed
- Fortify Your Body: Embracing Éternel, the Ultimate Antioxidant Medicine
- The Comprehensive Guide to Sonic Electric Toothbrushes
- Organic Coffee vs. Regular Coffee: Does it Matter?
- Cabbage Juice Benefits for Optimal Health
- Embrace Calmness with Deep Relief CBD: A Product Review
- 5 Big Benefits of Juicing For Health - And The Science Behind It
- Unveiling the Benefits of Compression Socks: A Lifesaver for Varicose Veins, Edema, Circulatory Issues, and Neuropathy.
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower High Blood Pressure Without Caffeine
- Work on Your Wellbeing and Prosperity With Wu Long Tea
- CBD FOR PAIN RELIEF: A NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO OPIOIDS
- VitaFirm Leadin ED Supplement On The Market
- Best nootropic supplements for energy
- Ex-investment banker turned fashion designer on 1 billion person wellness crusade
- Earlybird Morning Cocktail: A Comprehensive Review