Halloween/Michael Myers Talk
- Author Tyler Gorden
- Published January 6, 2023
- Word count 692
Michael Myers is an icon in the horror genre. He killed his first victim when he was just a 6 year boy. His sister refused to take him trick or treating, so he went to the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife, then proceeded to walk upstairs to his sisters bedroom and murder her. He then spent 15 years in Smith's Grove Sanitarium, a patient of psychiatrist Dr. Sam Loomis, where he barely moved and never spoke a word. Then on Halloween night 1978, he escaped and killed 5 people on his journey home to Haddonfield Illinois to kill his ¨ sister ¨ Laurie Strode. This began his series of mass murders, killing anyone who got in his way.
Michael Myers, also known as the Boogeyman, is a one-of-a-kind slasher. The 1978 Halloween film was responsible for the rise of the slasher trend and made Michael Myers an indestructible evil force. Michael is 5ft 10in tall and weighs 205 lbs. He may not have wide shoulders or huge muscles but he is inhumanly strong, stealthy, and patient. He wore a blue jumpsuit and black boots that he got from a mechanic that he killed after stealing nurse Marion Chambers car escaping from the sanitarium. He also stole his iconic mask and kitchen knife that became a part of his image and lore from a hardware store in the town of Haddonfield. The iconic mask he wears is white with blank eyes that makes you feel like you're looking into the darkest soul. Even though Michael Myers wore a simple outfit, it didn't take away from the pure evil and frightening aspect that Michael is known for. Simple yet still terrifying.
We all can say Michael Myers is an unstoppable force. Michael has survived injuries that would kill any normal human. He has been shot numerous times and still got up. He fell off of a balcony and still got up. He was even stabbed by his own knife and he still got up. He has also been blown up in a hospital by Dr. Sam Loumis, his own doctor of more than 15 years. He was unconscious in a coma for over 10 years after the explosion in Halloween 2. He was set to be transferred on October 30, 1988 by ambulance from Ridgemont Federal Sanitarium to Smith's Grove Sanitarium in Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers. Then while being transferred from Ridgemont Federal Sanitarium to Smith's Grove Sanitarium the doctors in the ambulance mentioned his niece's name, Jami Lloyd, which made Michael regain consciousness and kill all 4 of the transfer workers that were in the vehicle. Michael then escaped from the ambulance and went on pursuit to find his 6 year old niece. Throughout this journey of Halloween 4 Michael was hit by a truck, shot more than 20 times, and fell down a well and still survived. Now those are only some examples of the many things that Michael has lived through.
Blood, guts and gore are staples to making a great horror slasher and Michael Myers is the best at delivering all three. Michael Myers kills without hesitation and by using knives, his hands, a pitchfork and anything that's around at the time. In the original Halloween Michael killed a man by picking him up by the throat and impaling him with a kitchen knife, which held him hanging on the kitchen door. Michael doesn´t only kill humans, he also killed dogs with just his hands and ate them after the kill. Michael Myers lurks in the shadows and stalks his prey, always managing to catch up to his victims fast even though it looks like he's hardly moving. He is a sadistic killer with extreme persistence, stealth and patients.
Many people have tried but nobody has ever been able to compete with the undeniable force, known as Michael Myers. Even after killing over 120 people, Michael Myers is far from done as there were many 9 other Halloween movies made after Halloween 4. This would include numerous different timelines and two remakes. A perfectly accurate and irrefutable way to describe Michael Myers would have to be, as Dr. Sam Loomis once said, ¨ I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil.¨
My name is Tyler Gorden I am 16 and live in a small town in IL. I love a lot of things but horror is one of my favorites.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Simple DIY Tips to Get Your RV Rubber Roof Repair Done in a Breeze!
- How to choose the perfect engagement ring
- Be a Human Rights Advocate
- Foamtastic Fun: 7 Reasons to Foam It Up in Austin!
- Why Fiftyonebrand is Making a Name for Itself in Streetwear
- Who will benefit from knee joint replacement surgery?
- Is Etching Concrete Necessary? Weighing The Pros and Cons Of This Home Improvement Method
- Tips to sell your home in 2023
- Can you install Perfect Fit® blinds?
- 7 Creative and Memorable Date Ideas for Couples
- Revocable Living Dynasty Trust (RLDT)
- Key Retirement & Estate Planning Tools
- Improve Loading & Unloading Operations With Walkboards
- The Evolution of Using Digital Downloads
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions about Snorkeling with Turtles in Oahu
- Does Homeopathy Work to Help Health Problems?
- HOW ECO-FRIENDLY SHIRTS CAN SAVE THE PLANET (AND YOUR STYLE)
- Is Spanish food really all that?
- Are your emotional coping skills preventing you from achieving career success?
- How Pilates can help lower your blood pressure
- Why Having Good Oral Health Matters
- ChatGPT on Marketing: The first-ever published extensive interview with a machine on the subject.
- Is empathy over blown and exaggerated?
- 10 Quick Tips For Creating Engaging YouTube Videos In Less Than One Minute
- The Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
- Improving The State Of Your Mental Health Through Emotional Intelligence
- The Best Outbound Calling Software for Businesses
- Dangerous New Epidemics in our Country and in the World--Hate and Anger
- Beginners Guide For Selecting A Camping Chair If You Are Heavy
- Power Washing Services in Chicago; DIY or Hire a Pro?