Best Companies to Work For in 2022
- Author Josiah Eloy
- Published December 30, 2022
- Word count 575
Over the last three years, Forbes has worked with the market-research firm Statista to create its rankings, polling 150,000 full-time and part-time workers in 57 countries working at corporations and multi-national institutions to determine which are excelling at impact and image, talent development, gender equity, social responsibility, and more. Great Place to Work(r) determined the list using our proprietary For All(tm) methodology, which ranks and certifies thousands of organizations through the largest ongoing survey of Americas workforce each year, drawing on responses to over 870,000 worker surveys and data from companies representing over 6.1 million employees, just this year. To be considered for the list, companies must be Great Place to Work-certified(tm), employ at least 1,000 U.S. employees, and cannot be government agencies.
In-N-Out Burger has its best ratings on the measures of womens and mens equality of opportunity (4.5 stars) and opportunities to manage (4.5 stars). General Mills has its best ratings for pregnancy and adoption leave (4.6 stars) and equal opportunities for women and men (4.2 stars).
Sage Intacct has its best ratings for the people you work with (4.8 stars) and responsiveness to employers (4.7 stars). Chronicle Books has its best ratings for women in management (4.6 stars) and people you work with (4.5 stars).
Procore Technologies has its best ratings for paid leave (4.9 stars) and the people you work with (4.7 stars). NetApp has its best ratings for telecommuting options (4.5 stars) and flexible hours (4.4 stars). The American Heart Association has its best ratings for women in leadership (4.8 stars) and feeling included (4.5 stars).
Tech giant Microsoft was one of the best companies in terms of career stability, growing talent, and advancing without degrees. Among the 100 largest companies, Nvidia took over the number one slot from Bain & Company, which held the position last year.
Alongside the top 100 largest companies, Glassdoor has released its Top 50 Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) list, which defines companies as those employing less than 1,000 people. At the top of this list is, perhaps unsurprisingly, San Francisco; 30 of the top 100 companies are headquartered there. After SF came Boston, which has nine companies, LA, which has eight companies (those employees must not mind traffic), and NYC, which has seven companies.
Our 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies List is our sixth annual ranking of 50 best places to build your career, all from Linkedins exclusive data. If you are in the market for a job right now, looking for a role where you can grow, then certain companies might do a better job at nurturing employees than others. Many companies--more on this in a bit--offer hybrid roles, or simply allow employees to work wherever they choose.
Accenture's success has provided employees with opportunities to forge strong careers; an important benefit to employees looking to make their mark on an organization. You will find the companies in this list are also rated high on factors such as equal opportunities for women and men, paid time off, maternity and adoption leave, women in management, flexible working hours, and more.
American Express offers a great salary, as well as benefits like the laid-back corporate culture, working from home, and their flexible schedule. When you pair an executive-driven organization with benefits such as those, it is no surprise that they are at #1 in our Top 10 Companies To Work For list. While not yet one of the largest companies in the world, Hilton Worldwide Holdings employs almost 420,000 people across 114 countries and territories, you would not know that if you saw the culture of family that they try to maintain for their employees.
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Outbound Calling Software for Businesses
- 5 Tips for Creating an Effective Ecommerce Website
- Different Types Of Teeth Shade Guides
- Useful Maintenance Advice to Keep Your Gas Fireplaces Safe and Clean
- 8 Crucial Skills Needed to Succeed as a Virtual Assistant
- Best Gold Bars For Investment
- The Importance of Recruiting Process in The Success of Every Business
- Automated Smoke Testing: Everything You Need to Know
- Things You Should Know Before Considering Laptop Rental
- Malaga's popular Museum
- Get Info on the Vending Machine Business Australia
- An Inside Look at the Importance of a Smile in Sales
- Best Tactics to Get Credit Repair Clients
- Branding through Personalized Packaging
- A WIDE RANGE OF KILTS FOR SALE
- 5 reasons to start a business during a recession!
- The Most Entertaining Hackers List Reviews You Need To Follow
- The Definitive Guide to Converting PSD Files Into A Website
- Actually Useful Advice On The Differences Between Leaders And Managers
- Safety guidelines for warehouse operations (loading and unloading, packaging, personnel, equipment)
- A day in the life of an SEN teacher
- Snapping up a great pair of earphones
- The Most Popular Roofing Materials Used in Florida Homes.
- Leader, Are You Missing the Inventory Management Mark?
- Broadband Internet Services
- Why worth is to hire office clearance company
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Personal Development Skills
- Click For Translation
- 18/8 What is stainless steel?