Best Companies to Work For in 2022
- Author Josiah Eloy
- Published December 30, 2022
- Word count 575
Over the last three years, Forbes has worked with the market-research firm Statista to create its rankings, polling 150,000 full-time and part-time workers in 57 countries working at corporations and multi-national institutions to determine which are excelling at impact and image, talent development, gender equity, social responsibility, and more. Great Place to Work(r) determined the list using our proprietary For All(tm) methodology, which ranks and certifies thousands of organizations through the largest ongoing survey of Americas workforce each year, drawing on responses to over 870,000 worker surveys and data from companies representing over 6.1 million employees, just this year. To be considered for the list, companies must be Great Place to Work-certified(tm), employ at least 1,000 U.S. employees, and cannot be government agencies.
In-N-Out Burger has its best ratings on the measures of womens and mens equality of opportunity (4.5 stars) and opportunities to manage (4.5 stars). General Mills has its best ratings for pregnancy and adoption leave (4.6 stars) and equal opportunities for women and men (4.2 stars).
Sage Intacct has its best ratings for the people you work with (4.8 stars) and responsiveness to employers (4.7 stars). Chronicle Books has its best ratings for women in management (4.6 stars) and people you work with (4.5 stars).
Procore Technologies has its best ratings for paid leave (4.9 stars) and the people you work with (4.7 stars). NetApp has its best ratings for telecommuting options (4.5 stars) and flexible hours (4.4 stars). The American Heart Association has its best ratings for women in leadership (4.8 stars) and feeling included (4.5 stars).
Tech giant Microsoft was one of the best companies in terms of career stability, growing talent, and advancing without degrees. Among the 100 largest companies, Nvidia took over the number one slot from Bain & Company, which held the position last year.
Alongside the top 100 largest companies, Glassdoor has released its Top 50 Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) list, which defines companies as those employing less than 1,000 people. At the top of this list is, perhaps unsurprisingly, San Francisco; 30 of the top 100 companies are headquartered there. After SF came Boston, which has nine companies, LA, which has eight companies (those employees must not mind traffic), and NYC, which has seven companies.
Our 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies List is our sixth annual ranking of 50 best places to build your career, all from Linkedins exclusive data. If you are in the market for a job right now, looking for a role where you can grow, then certain companies might do a better job at nurturing employees than others. Many companies--more on this in a bit--offer hybrid roles, or simply allow employees to work wherever they choose.
Accenture's success has provided employees with opportunities to forge strong careers; an important benefit to employees looking to make their mark on an organization. You will find the companies in this list are also rated high on factors such as equal opportunities for women and men, paid time off, maternity and adoption leave, women in management, flexible working hours, and more.
American Express offers a great salary, as well as benefits like the laid-back corporate culture, working from home, and their flexible schedule. When you pair an executive-driven organization with benefits such as those, it is no surprise that they are at #1 in our Top 10 Companies To Work For list. While not yet one of the largest companies in the world, Hilton Worldwide Holdings employs almost 420,000 people across 114 countries and territories, you would not know that if you saw the culture of family that they try to maintain for their employees.
There are no posted comments.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Garage Door Repairs in Florida
- Navigating the Long-Distance Move: A Guide to Preparation
- Why Didn’t They Buy? (WDTB) - Exploring the Factors Behind Non-Purchase Decisions
- Value Exchange - The Key To Long Term Customer Relationships
- Unpacking the Challenges in Contingent Workforce Management
- Benefits and Cost Savings of Storing Commercial Documents Off-Site for Businesses
- Vacuum Pump
- How Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Enhances Efficiency In Modern Business
- Landing the Best Sales Jobs in California: 4 Tips to Know
- The Quest for the Best Air Conditioner in the UK: Stay Cool and Comfortable
- E-commerce website builder
- Remote video security surveillance systems
- How Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps Work
- The Role of Annuities in Securing a Stable Retirement Income
- Fast Online Courses: A Path to Fast Money and Personal Growth
- Custom Patches Unveiled: Shaping the Artistry of Tomorrow's Wearable World
- Navigating Opportunities: A Guide To The Tendering Process For UK Public Sector Organisations
- Efficiency and Growth: The Importance of a Real Estate Virtual Assistant
- Exploring the Cosmosplast Supplier in UAE: Pioneering Excellence in Plastic Solutions
- Best Business Setup Company in Dubai, UAE — Procedure, Jurisdiction & License Types
- “Engage, Inform, and Sell: The Magic of Bottle Neckers”
- Get the Perfect Beauty & Salon App with Expert Developers
- Elevate Your Workplace with Professional Office and Commercial Cleaning Services in Auckland
- What is Contract Packaging?
- The Path to a Successful Chief Sustainability Officer: Lessons Learned from the Digital Transformation Era
- Why Businesses Should Outsource Their Logistics To Professional Courier Companies
- 5 Advantages of Buy LinkedIn accounts for Businesses.
- Commercial vs Industrial Vacuum Cleaners: Which One Is Right for Your Cleaning Needs?
- The Importance of Collaboration between Real Estate Sales and Operations Teams
- How to Start a Pet Grooming Service: Your Complete Guide