Valentine’s Day Cooking Love: 4 Romantic Meals to Cook
- Author Chan Khan
- Published April 1, 2023
- Word count 620
Valentine's Day and what could be more romantic than cooking a delicious meal for your loved one? This year, skip the crowded restaurants and make a night to remember at home with these 4 romantic meals. Whether you're in the mood for Asian, European, American, or a quirky twist, we've got you covered.
As you know at Salaryman Cooking we do like our quirky yet creative and simple meal to preps. So let's do something different for this year Valentine's Day 2023. During the world of post-pandemic era to celebrate the day of love.
Asian Valentine's Day - Thai Green Curry Chicken
For those looking for a spicy and flavorful dish, Thai Green Curry Chicken is the perfect meal for Valentine's Day. This dish is easy to make and packed full of flavor, making it the perfect meal to impress your loved one. Here's what you'll need:
1lb for chicken tights
1 can coconut milk
1 tablespoon green curry paste
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 Kaffir lime leaves
1 tablespoon palm sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 yellow onion, sliced
Rice, for serving
In a large saucepan, heat the coconut milk over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
Add the green curry paste, fish sauce, palm sugar, and soy sauce, and stir to combine.
Add the chicken pieces to the saucepan and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Add the red bell pepper, yellow onion, and cook for another 5 minutes.
Serve over a bed of rice, topped with fresh basil leaves for the aroma smell.
Spicy Thai Green Curry
Spicy Chicken Thai Green Curry: Photo
Thai Green Curry chicken is perfect dish for those who love a bit of heat in their food. The combination of spicy green curry paste and sweet palm sugar creates a delicious and balanced flavor that will have your taste buds singing. A perfect way to tell your love ones how much they mean to you.
For a different Thai curry to cook, for you home cooks who do not want Green Curry. Check on the recipe on how to make the best meal rank number 1 in the world: Panang Curry here.
Let's move on to a different continent and this time we will go a bit fancy. However the dishes are still simple to cook.
European Romantic Meal: Coq Au Vin
Coq Au Vin, or Chicken in Wine, is a classic French dish that is perfect for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner. This hearty dish is made with tender chicken pieces braised in a rich, red wine sauce with mushrooms, onions, and bacon. The result is a delicious and comforting meal that is sure to impress your special someone.
For a proper recipe on how to cook Coq Au Vin or chicken and wine check out the fantastic food recipe here from a professional trained check to get the perfect meal. As we are trained home cook who want to provide recipes that we are trained to cook for now.
We suggest the dish because Coq Au Vin is a delicious dish perfect for a cozy and romantic Valentine's Day dinner. The rich, red wine sauce pairs perfectly with the tender chicken and the bacon and mushrooms add depth and flavor to the dish.
Let's continue with our next hearty meal that goes well with all special occasions.
And with that, we've come to the end of our Valentine's Day meal planning guide! Whether you're looking for an Asian-inspired dish, a classic European meal, an American classic, or a creative and quirky dish, we've got you covered. We hope these recipes have given you some inspiration for your own romantic dinner at home, and that you and your loved one have a wonderful and memorable Valentine's Day.
A passionate writer in the world of investments, travel, and cooking. Love everything about food and like to try new and amazing experiences with people to share great food and drinks. However if he not writing or traveling around. Then you would see him on the beach reading a book or sleeping.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Eating Spicy Food
- 3 Food Experiences To Try Before You Die
- Why is Cardamom "The Queen of Spices"?
- Mabroc Tea
- Is Spanish food really all that?
- Yummy Apple Cider Pancake Recipes
- The Best Biriyani Dishes in London: Order Yours Today!
- The Complete Cacao Master List
- Best coffee in the world
- How To Cook a Whole Chicken: All The Details You Need to Know
- 8 Best Tailgate Items to Keep You Warm and Satisfied All Day
- The Importance of Gums, Emulsifiers, & Stabilizers in Food Prep
- 4th of July Grilling Ideas: Delicious Recipes for Your BBQ Party!
- 4 Questions to address before buying coffee
- How Does Salt Affect Your Smile?
- Why Premium?
- The Most Inspiring Immigrants in Atlantic Canada 2022
- What Do We Find in Stores When We Look for Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
- Food Shortage
- Calcium and wellbeing
- Pakawaste Group joins the Thomas Franks Foundation in fight to help the most vulnerable
- The Story of Barbecue
- The Rise Of Asian Supermarket Online In Canada
- Do Cakes Bake Better In Convection Oven?
- How the safety of materials in your cookware determines the purity and integrity of your food?
- Herbs to Boost Testosterone Naturally and Quickly
- Which Foods Increase Testosterone The Most?
- Which Foods Increase Testosterone The Most?
- Bradley’s Fish Factory - leading fish and seafood delivery company UK