3 Reasons to Lose Weight
- Author Phillip Hillier
- Published May 4, 2023
- Word count 606
Do you consider yourself overweight? Are friends and relatives looking at you “differently” or not complimenting you on your good looks as they used to? Are you looking for your reasons to lose weight?
Worldwide, the obesity epidemic continues to grow. In the US alone, millions of Americans want to lose weight on a daily basis. Are you one of those individuals? While many individuals tell themselves that they need to lose weight, not all do.
So, the question you need to ask is “Do I need to lose weight?” If that is a question you have asked yourself before, continue reading.
Signs You Need to Lose Weight – Obesity
One of the many signs you may need to lose weight is obesity. Many individuals do not realize the difference between being overweight and obese. Generally, thirty or forty pounds overweight are obese. Obesity has been linked to multiple health complications, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, infertility, stroke, mental health disorders, and the early onset of death.
Obesity is also a primary cause of sleep apnoea – a condition restricting blood flow and vital oxygen to the brain during sleep. This results in tiredness the following day making operating machinery and driving hazardous. Obesity also increases the risk of fatal influenza and pneumonia are also high-risk conditions.
“The C.D.C state that “people who are obese are at risk for many serious diseases and health conditions including “All Causes of Death” along with other serious health conditions including cardiovascular disease, cancer(s)…. The list goes on and on!”
In an article by Stanford Health Care, 300,000 DIE each year from obesity-related conditions – in the United States. Globally, this death count from being overweight or obese rises to 2.8 MILLION/ year according to the World Health Organisation. The World Health Organisation also stated that “1.9 Billion adults were overweight in 2016.
Reasons to Lose Weight – Cost of Living
If you find your clothes no longer fit you, you may consider this a sign that you need to lose weight. Then there are the elevated medical costs – trips to the doctors, the rising cost of medicine, medical insurance, etc. Weight fluctuations are normal, but you may want to consider joining a weight loss program if you find your clothes no longer fit. Unfortunately, many individuals do not just have a small weight gain. Small weight gain often leads to more, which could have a negative impact on your health.
Reasons to Lose Weight – Improved Lifestyle Activities
If you find many simple tasks or activities, like walking up a flight of stairs, difficult, you may want to think about losing weight. Increased weight and obesity cause the heart and associated cardiovascular systems to overload potentially resulting in cardiac arrest and death. Then there are the social aspects of obesity – not being fit enough to engage in friendship activities. Peer approval (or not as the case may be) is another ailment of obesity.
Fertility – A Great Reason to Lose Weight
Obesity has been proven to be a “passion killer.” Not only does it affect the physical aspects of sexual relationships, obesity and/or poor health affect fertility. Many obese men have reduced sperm counts. Partners have also noted an “increased length” once their loved ones have lost weight. It is not just men who suffer from the physiological problems associated with poor health and obesity – women also suffer from obesity-related infertility.
These are just 3 reasons to lose weight. Should you wish to lose weight, proceed with caution. There are a number of weight loss products available. To protect your wallet and health, do your research and consult with your physician before starting any weight loss program.
Phillip Hillier has personally learned many aspects of the mental health and physical problems associated with obesity and how to overcome them.
Lost 8 inches of belly fat and 14lbs of excess fat and kept it off for 20+ years and studied weight loss and nutrition. If you want to learn why you should consider losing weight, here are 12 Reasons to Lose Weighthttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The exciting new breakthrough in weight loss is an ingredient that helps you lose weight.
- A Guide to Weight Loss with Ketosis Advanced: How to Safely and Effectively Lose Weight
- How to burn fat fast using Ketosis
- Unveiling the Secrets of Ikaria Lean Belly Juice for Effective Weight Loss
- The Ikaria Lean Belly Juice: A Refreshing Path to Sustainable Weight Loss
- Losing Weight With The Ikaria Lean Belly Juice
- Discovering the Wonders of Ikaria Lean Belly Juice: A Secret to Health and Longevity?
- Ketosis Advanced Review: Unlocking the Secrets of Ketogenic Weight Loss
- Burn Fat Real Fast (works like Magic)
- The Ketogenic Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Burning Fat
- Workouts to Lose Weight : The Ultimate Guide
- Cider Vinegar
- 7 Bodyweight Exercises for Effective Weight Loss: Shedding Pounds Naturally
- The Ultimate Guide to Effective and Sustainable Weight Loss
- The Big Picture of Permanent Weight Loss
- Top 15 Weight Loss Myths
- Fast Weight Loss Is More Water Than Fat
- Burn Fat Faster: Boost Metabolism Naturally in Men 30+ without Stimulants
- On the off chance that you're diabetic, don't hang tight for your smartwatch to supplant your needles
- How I Lost 45 Pounds In 2 Months
- Exactly how To Obtain The Right Weight Loss Tablets
- The Art of Commitment: Sticking With Your Exercise Routine
- The Ultimate Guide to Keto Recipes: A Delicious Way to Shed Pounds Quickly
- What is a smoothie good for?
- Speed Up Your Metabolism: Secrets to a Healthier, Leaner You
- "Exploring a Promising New Natural Weight Loss Strategy"
- The Ultimate Guide to How to Lose Weight Quickly and Safely
- Weight Loss with Metformin
- Losing Weight with Medication and a Keto Meal Plan