5 Reasons You WILL Fail At Blogging!
- Author Thomas Sinfield
- Published December 6, 2007
- Word count 429
There are over 100,000,000 blogs in the world. That's right over 100 million! That is a lot of bloggers and I bet less than .001 percent of them are making over $100 a month from their blog. And here is 5 reasons why you are one of the 99.99%.
- You 're A Quitter!
It will all get to hard for you. When your traffic doesn't grow as fast as you want and your subscriber count drops, when you get tired of making $0.10 a day of from your adsense ads (if you even make that much), you will chuck in the towel and quit thinking that there is no way you can make good money from blogging.
- You're a Copycat!
You are to lazy to spend even 15 minutes thinking up a creative blog post that will actually give your visitors a reason to stay and your subscribers a reason not to leave that you just join with the 100's of other lazy bloggers and just post about whatever John Chow or Darren Rowse post about. Why? Cause it is easy and doesn't take effort, and making money online is supposed to be easy right?
- You are Just Plain Greedy!
I bet you are one of those bloggers that started the blogging journey by installing wordpress and then adding adsense and a plethora of other advertising widgets and affiliate links - before you even changed from the standard theme. You don't care about providing quality content for your visitors and subscribers because it is all about making a quick buck.
- Your Content Sucks!
Finally you have written a unique post. You are getting all excited because of all the traffic you are going to get from it - but you get one visitor from your signature link in a forum and even your 2 subscribers don't even bother reading. Why? Because your post was boring. Ever thought that people subscribe to your blog because they want your opinion not a review that looks at things from both sides and is just a wishy washy piece of trash?
- You Are Too Cool For School!
You don't need to network, right? You can be a success on your own so why waste time getting to know your fellow bloggers and building relationships? I mean you are much to busy filling your posts with affiliate links to bother about building relationships that could open up opportunities. You are too busy tweaking your adsense so people accidentally click it instead of reading other blogs and learning more about your niche - from someone who may actually know more about it than you.
Do you want to take your blogging to the next level? Become a pro blogger in training at www.bloggingunleashed.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 8 Benefits of Content Marketing
- Tips On Hоw Tо Effectively Uѕе Artісlе Mаrkеtіng
- What are speaker tracking and auto framing?
- India .vs. USA
- How to Increase Site Traffic by Pinterest SEO
- The Future Of The CMS: 4 Trends You Need To Act On Now
- Artificial intelligence is coming
- Internet of everything vs internet of things
- What Is Cybersecurity Management and Why Is It Important? - Answer Watcher
- Scope of advanced air purifier at neutralizing coronavirus in India.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog