Car Wash Chemicals
- Author Eric Morris
- Published July 2, 2006
- Word count 303
Using the right mix of soaps, waxes and detergents paves the way to effective car washes. Any unauthorized or unauthentic chemicals on your car may damage its look forever. It’s always advisable to use brands and companies that have a proven track record and have a booming car wash business.
Chemicals used in a car wash business include waxes and sealants, polishes, glazes, shampoos, tire and vinyl dressings, body compounds, foamers and soaps. Each manufacturer comes up with new and innovative combinations of chemicals for higher efficiency in car wash bays.
It is important to choose compounds that best suit most types of vehicles. There are heavy-duty, medium-duty and ultra-light compounds. Starting with a light compound and then gradually going over to heavy-duty compounds is recommended for people washing their own cars themselves.
ChemQuest is a major manufacturer of car wash chemicals; they have a complete line-up of products for every car wash need. Their soap-based chemicals include presoaks for friction car washes, tire cleaning chemicals for touch-free car washes and foam conditioners for both. The products for after-wash, such as polishes, waxes and drying agents for touch-free and friction car washes, are also made and marketed by ChemQuest.
Warsaw Chemicals also have an array of car wash chemicals including floor and windshield cleaners. Blue Moon, the car wash liquid from Warsaw chemicals, for example, is a concentrated high-foaming detergent that can be used for both hand and automatic car wash systems.
Anti-rust chemicals are an important part of car washing. Kaady Chemical Corp. has a wide range of non-acidic, phosphate-free and non-caustic products that ensure a rust-free long life for a car. TWB Tire, Wheel, and Body cleaner from this company is a cost-effective product, the use of which will get a car clean without the help of any other chemicals.
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels