Complete List of New York Airports
- Author Ian Beckham
- Published January 16, 2008
- Word count 304
New York Airports provide the easiest way of accessing the state located on the northeastern part of USA. Utilized by numerous visitors,the domestic and international airports in New York cater to the requirements of the fliers from all corners of the globe. New York is visited by tourists as well as businessmen and the airports dotting the different regions serve as gateways to the state.
The airports in New York state facilitating the arrival and departure of domestic and international flights include the following:
· Albany -- Albany International Airport
· Dansville Municipal Airport
· Binghamton Regional / Edwin Link Field
· Adirondack Regional Airport
· Buffalo Niagara International Airport
· Clinton County Airport
· Niagara Falls International Airport
· Ithaca / Tompkins Regional Airport
· Dutchess County Airport
· Long Island MacArthur Airport
· Elmira -- Corning Regional Airport
· John F. Kennedy Regional Airport
· LaGuardia Airport
· Lake Placid Airport
· Syracuse Hancock International Airport
· Oneida County Airport
· Newark Liberty International Airport
· Rochester International Airport
· Ogdensburg International Airport
· Oneida County Airport
· Westchester County Airport
· Penn Yan Airport
· Plattsburgh International Airport
· Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport
· Orange County Airport
· Stewart International Airport
· Republic Airport
· Watertown International Airport
Most of the airports in New York have state-of-the-art technology to ensure the safety and security of the passengers flying to and from the state. They are well-equipped to tackle any kind of emergency situation.
Various forms of transportation are available from the airports in New York to access the adjoining areas. The buses, trains, cabs, etc connect the airports with all parts of the region. Car rental companies have counters at the airports and one can avail the option of rented cars instead of using public transport.
Making travel to the state easier and hassle-free, the New York airports give a boost to the tourism industry of the state. Easy access attracts visitors to the several tourist spots dotting the state.
Ian beckham is an associated editor to mapsofworld.com, is a contributing author to the mapsofworld.com for distinct article sites/journals. Please feel free to visit www.mapsofworld.com for more information on New York Airports and New York MapArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Ultimate Hotel Guide To New York City
- 5 Top Tips to Get You Upgraded on Flights
- An Adventurous Journey To The Mesmerizing City Of Middleton
- Who knew San Juan could be this fun? My experience all jotted down for you!
- Travel Tips To Make Your Vacation Planning Easier
- 5 Questions About Visiting Japan You’d Want Answers For
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- Things To Consider When You Go Work in Magaluf For The Summer
- Top-10 Cardiff Attractions
- Using the Public Transport Systems in Paris
- How To Travel In Style And Not Spend A Fortune Along The Way
- What Visa to Issue for a Foreigner for a Short Trip to Russia?
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake