Car Storage at its best
- Author Kamyar Shah
- Published April 18, 2008
- Word count 598
How many cars does your family own? Does each person that has a drivers license have his or her own vehicle? This is the case in many American families. So, there could be upwards of 2, 3, or more vehicles in one household. This does not include that extra special car that dad has in the garage that he is working on to restore. He has only been trying to restore that same car for 10 years with no noticeable improvement. If you have a home with a two-car garage, you know that not much more will fit in the garage but two cars. Or, you can put one car in the garage and use the other side for storage or hobbies.
These are all perfectly good reasons to need car storage. Car storage is something that people have needed for a long time, but more so lately. As the price of land gets higher, the buildings and structures that are built in the more populated areas are getting smaller. This does not leave room for much storage in homes, apartments, condos and townhouses, let alone your vehicles. Some people find that they need car storage because they live in a large metropolitan city that does not accommodate much parking. A high rise might allow its residents to park a vehicle in their private parking lot, but what if you have more than one vehicle. Car storage might be the answer for you. Many large cities that offer self storage will offer some sort of car storage for its customers. Some housing in larger cities offer no parking and street parking for your personal vehicle is out of the question. This is where car storage can come to the rescue again. Because the larger cities have public transportation, many residents do not own cars or only get them out for special occasions.
Car storage is popular right now in the states of New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and some parts of California. All of these states have a high population density and people are looking for solutions to their small space problems. Self storage companies typically have some type of car storage available. But that does not mean that all car storage is created equally. Car storage can be just a parking space designated for a specific customer or it can be more elaborate. For a self storage facility to offer car storage they must have the available space for the vehicles to park. Some self storage facilities will offer storage units that cars can be parked in. These self storage units tend to be on the larger size and will have a garage type door that will allow for the vehicle clearance. Parking a vehicle inside will cost you more than just parking it outside.
Sometimes you can find specialty car storage that involves a warehouse or large building that will house lots of vehicles. The floor of the building is like an indoor parking lot, with ample room and lanes to park and remove vehicles. Because this is the most expensive type of car storage it will typically be a climate controlled building. Many car enthusiasts insist on excellent security, climate control and ample access hours, and they are willing to pay top dollar for such services.
Car storage is out there if you find yourself needing more room in your garage or you live in a large city with no parking. Check with your local self storage about car storage. They will be able to give you all the details of what their car storage entails.
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels