- Author Elizabeth Morgan
- Published September 26, 2006
- Word count 294
We all avoid maintenance on one pretext or the other but forget its core advantages, like low recurring expenses and optimum product utilization, especially in the case of Car Maintenance. By doing regular maintenance on our car, not only we can save money on car repair, but also enjoy more pleasant drives.
Car Maintenance is not a big technical job, and a novice with minimal car-related knowledge can also do it easily. You can initially start with tires. Tires are among the most expensive, regularly replaceable and neglected items on the car.
One must follow some basic rules for tire maintenance. The first and the foremost are checking tire tread for abnormal wear patterns. On finding any symptoms of abnormal wear in specific areas, tire alignment needs to be done to prevent further deterioration. Along with it, you must check tire pressures once a week, for longer tire life. Tire experts also suggest rotating tires and wheel balancing on every car’s regular service.
The other important aspect is oil, filter change and chassis lubrication. Car experts always advice car owners to change them after every 4,000-5,000 miles or every 3-4 months, to ensure longer engine life and optimum performance.
It is also important that lights are in working condition. One must check and replace all fuse bulbs every month, to ensure your journeys at nights are smooth and trouble-free. Besides this, we also advise you to check for any fuel leaks by looking for fuel drops below the car every morning, before you start your car. Washing the car and checking the battery once a week will also help you keep your car in perfect condition. By following these small instructions, you can easily say, “Let’s go for a long drive, honey!”
Aircraft Maintenance provides detailed information on maintenance, aircraft maintenance, car maintenance, equipment maintenance and more. Aircraft Maintenance is affiliated with Computerized Maintenance Management.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels