Abs Diet For Women - Why Women Need a Special Abs Diet
- Author David Cross
- Published September 10, 2008
- Word count 360
Maybe it sounds a bit unfair, but nature has gifted women with a beautiful body perfect rearing and nurturing.
The midsection or the abdominal area is one of the first areas affected by childbearing.
Also, women's bodies are known to go into "safe mode" during times of extreme stress or anxiety. This means that instead of expending energy and burning fat for fuel, women's bodies store fat conveniently at the tummy, hips and thighs as an act of self-preservation, or ensure that in case there was a child in her womb, both mother and child will not starve and be deprived of nutrition.
It is not only women's bodies that are unique, their metabolic rates too differ from their male counterparts. It is a scientific fact that women burn calories and convert food into energy at half the rate of men.
It may sound unfair, but it is really true - when it comes to diets women are at a greater disadvantage than men.
Still, all these do not deter women from wanting to retain their sexy, shapely figures even after childbirth. It is considered a feat to still have flat abs and tight-toned buttocks even if you're a mother of three. This has given rise to women turning to abs diets to get rid of unsightly bulges.
An abs diet or diet that targets your midsection, does not really consist of anything very special. It is more of removing unnecessary staples in your diet that contribute to a flabby or bulky abdominal area.
Besides fat, and sugar, an abs diet would call for lower consumption of carbohydrates throughout the day. Natural and more filling carbs are taken to replace white rice, sliced bread and potatoes.
Another thing to remember when going on an abs diet is to take small frequent meals instead of downing a ton of food during lunch and dinner.
Remember that skipping meals might make your body think you're going on starvation mode, and add more flab to your body than when you started your abs diet.
Snack on fruits and vegetables, they're nutritious and easy to prepare and just as filling as chips or cookies
A great abs diet workout is found in The Truth about Six Pack Abs package, which is made both for men and women.
Click here for another great guide on: Abs Diet Workout, and prepare to get the abs you always wanted.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan
- Paleo Versus Keto Diet
- Tea is born to lose weight
- Techniques for Rapid Weight Loss Success
- What is Calorie Deficit
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Free Natural Weight Loss Plans
- Losing Weight Doesn’t Have To Be Hard - Try These Simple Tips