Getting a flat belly and looking great
- Author Jay Edwards
- Published September 18, 2008
- Word count 489
With so many people overweight in the UK and trying just about every diet fad to lose weight particularly around their belly and hips the reality is that dieting and exercise should be considered day to day part of your life opposed to something you know you should do.
This way eating and exercising are not a chore and actually become enjoyable and therefore sustainable.
Ironically, the easiest way to get RID of water is to DRINK more!
Your body will naturally feel like it does not need to retain more water and start releasing it.
You will definitely need to urinate much more often, but that's a good thing! You're getting rid of the excess water. Also, the clearer your urine is, the better it is.
Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
The above three tips will immediately help you start losing weight and directly losing inches off of your waist line. But if you want to continue losing your belly fat and working towards a flat six pack abs, there are many other nutritional and fitness exercises to start doing.
Having a great belly is going to mean that some sacrifices need to be made like reducing calorie intake and exercising the stomach muscles more.
When I said it is not easy because there is no short cut to get a flat belly with 6 pack abs. Only those late night informercials can give you fake promises that certain gizmos can help you get a flat belly. If you want an easy way out, then part your money to those advertisers forever and then get ready to be disappointed.
No, even if you perform a trillion sit ups and leg raisers day in and day out is not gonna get you the coveted six pack abs. To get a flat belly you want, you will need to put in some work and get educated with some science.
Here some helpful pointers to help you achieve your flat belly objective and if you stick on to it, you will find that not only will your belly get flatter week after week, you will also reduce excess body fat from all parts of your body and soon, your 6 pack abs will be revealed.
Correct eating habit and nutrition is the most important factor in getting a flat stomach. Therefore you will need to control your blood sugar levels to lose body fat. One way to do that is to consume five to six meals small meals a day. Please note, I said small meals, such as dividing the portion of your three daily meals into 5-6 smaller meals.
Next, reduce your carbohydrate consumption to about 50 percent or less from your meals. Most people eat way too much carbs anyway and before their body can burn the carbs for energy, the carbs would have been converted to glycogen and the further excess carbs into body fat.
Check out the authors website at http://www.247healthshop.co.uk or for Health & Fitness adviceArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan
- Paleo Versus Keto Diet
- Tea is born to lose weight
- Techniques for Rapid Weight Loss Success
- What is Calorie Deficit
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Free Natural Weight Loss Plans
- Losing Weight Doesn’t Have To Be Hard - Try These Simple Tips