Healthier Ways to Satisfy Your Hunger
- Author Joel Riley
- Published September 19, 2008
- Word count 438
Its two hours before lunch and your stomach begins to growl
like a hungry lion. You look around to see if anybody heard
it and yes, everybody knows you're starving. It's something
we have all gone through, so don't feel bad.
What do you usually reach for when your stomach starts to
growl? More than likely it's one of the quick choices that
everyone makes - you grab for the bag of chips, the candy
bar or even those jelly filled donuts. These items will fill
your stomach but they'll also fill your thighs, abdomen and
stomach with fat!
There are plenty of alternatives to sweets and such; you
just have to know what they are. Here I will list a few for
you to choose from next time your stomach gives you a growl.
1)There is nothing worse than your 104 pound co-worker who
stops at the bakery on her way to work and brings in two
dozen fresh donuts. It's cruel and should be company policy
that if somebody is dieting, it is against the rules to do
such a thing. Never fear; dried fruits are there to save
the day. Trust me; I'm a huge fan of dried fruits; they've
never let me down yet.
2.) Candy bars are nice ways to take a bite out of your
hunger, but it's full of calories. If you're on a limited
caloric intake each day, a candy bar will eat up most of
those allotted calories, leaving you with little left for
the rest of the day. Instead of biting a candy bar, how
about trying some of those low-fat, low-calorie granola
bars? You'll satisfy your hunger, stick to your diet and
give your body some needed nutrients as well.
3.) Almost everyone likes a good chocolate chip cookie (or
2 or 3 or possibly more) when they're hungry. Again, they
taste good, but they can pack on the calories. Instead of
those tasty cookies, how about going for rice cakes or low-
fat, sugar-free cookies to squash your hunger?
4.) What about those jelly-filled donuts or other popular
pastries? They're good for taste (and a quick sugar high)
but not good for your waistline. Maybe you can consider some
sugar free Fig Newton's instead. They don't have as much fat
as the pastries and they can satisfy your fruit craving that
you may be suffering from when you reach for the
Just because you are dieting doesn't mean you have to
starve yourself or go without snacks; you just have to make
the right choices in the snacks you choose. Just watch your
calories and don't let the lion roar
Download our excellent "Weight Loss Insider" free report athttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 8 Tips to Enjoy a More Wholesome Diet For Rapid Belly Fat Loss
- Natural Diet Pills that Induce Weight Loss
- Buy Xenical Online- Best Weight Loss Prescription Drugs
- Natural Rapid Weight Loss Diet Pills
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan
- Paleo Versus Keto Diet
- Tea is born to lose weight
- Techniques for Rapid Weight Loss Success