Can You Really Think Yourself Thin?
- Author Marna Goldstein
- Published September 16, 2008
- Word count 571
With all the information on the Law of Attraction, including CNN's Larry King Live, where Mr. King interviewed a panel of law of attraction experts regarding how what you think turns into the events you experience in every area of your life, including your body.
For years, my "positive thinking" and goal-setting strategies were often criticized as "new age" or "ahead of its time" and for years I kept seeing the positive results of thousands and just kept forging ahead, ignoring all the nay Sayers.
Now, over the past two years, unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve either seen "The Secret" or heard about "the law of attraction" which for some has been characterized as "new age" fluff.
On the Larry King show, Oprah, and many other shows, a panel of experts including Bob Proctor, John Assaraf and others who were featured in the movie 'The Secret' reveal why the "law of attraction" and "positive thinking" all work, regardless of whether you look at them from a metaphysical or a scientific perspective.
The truth is, many of us are still running negative programs we picked up from our parents, our friends, the television and the media. Unconsciously we fed our impressionable little minds with some good and some negative programming.
To change your results of these negative daily thoughts, you must overwrite old negative programming and instill positive new programming into your unconscious.
This can be achieved through such techniques as written goal setting, positive self-talk, visualization, focused meditation; all very effective techniques. Visualization was first used by he Soviets. They used a strategy of mental rehearsal with athletes. The results were incredible, as these athletes dominated numerous Olympic sports activities. Today, virtually all elite athletes use visualization extensively.
Why, because we know that the brain cannot differentiate between real practices and practice that is vividly imagined. So, if you want to get thin, can you begin practicing being thin? Yes, of course! Does it work? Absolutely, the results in my practice prove it. Men and women alike find that when they feed their conscious and unconscious minds with positive and powerful mental images, positive feelings, the visuals of living in their thin bodies, and so forth, they begin to see their bodies slim down and their body-love and body-esteem increases as well.
Find out what your thoughts are by looking at your results. If you are seeing your pants tighten when you want them to loosen, or you see the same healthy problems or the same weight on the scale, then you most certainly have been reinforcing your conscious and unconscious mind with negative thoughts.
It takes approximately 30 days to make a break a habit, so over the next 30 days, begin to pour into your mind positive thoughts and change your internal dialogue to serve you and your life. Practiced frequently, you will begin to reprogram the your life to see faster and better weight loss results.
Start today by saying, "I am becoming leaner, thinner and healthier every day!"
So does this "positive thinking" and "law of attraction" thing really work?
Ummm, yeah! There’s a reason that I’ve been in business for over 12 years, kept my weight off and helped thousands see their weight fall off too. I believe that in order to change your weight, you must change your mind!
Training your mind is the biggest missed secret to a thin you.
Marna Goldstein is the author of the international top selling e-book, Naturally Thin Secrets. Marna teaches you how to trim down without drugs or supplements using the little-known secrets of the thin. Learn how to get rid of stubborn fat and turbo-charge your weight loss efforts by visiting www.ThinWithin.com, home of Naturally Thin Secrets, and www.ThinWithin.com, the Internet's premiere members-only non-diet weight loss support community.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan
- Paleo Versus Keto Diet
- Tea is born to lose weight
- Techniques for Rapid Weight Loss Success
- What is Calorie Deficit
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Free Natural Weight Loss Plans
- Losing Weight Doesn’t Have To Be Hard - Try These Simple Tips