The K&N 77 Series Intake Adds Serious Driving Power
- Author Andrew Bernhardt
- Published November 15, 2006
- Word count 490
Give your truck or SUV more show and go with the K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit. You get famous K&N performance teamed with a smooth metal intake pipe in Polished or Gunmetal Gray. Long-lasting K&N Filtercharger air filter.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N’s legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that’s washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal—K&N’s 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
And, thanks to K&N’s detailed directions and quality hardware, you won’t be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a 10-year/1,000,000-mile warranty. Order now, and start crankin’ out pure power with your rig.
K&N 77 Series Intake user comments:
"The intake was easy to install with the correct dirctions. Product was sent with incorrect installation guide. Called the help line and was directed to K&N's site for proper guide. Easy down load. Would advise checking for all parts and paper work before getting started. Product has performed as stated, more power and better acceleration. Sound good too."
"Installed the K&N 77 about a week ago. Took about one hour to install. Straight forward instructions. Looks good on the truck. Nice deep growling noise under the hood under heavy acceleration. Sounds normal under normal driving, which is perfect. I notice better acceleration and throttle response like most people say. There is seriously is a noticable difference. I can still tell after about 200 miles. Make sure to unplug the battery to force the computer to reset for the new part. Too soon to tell, on any MPG savings. I took out the stock air box plate on the bottom for more air flow. Keep an eye out for any mud, water that might reach the filter. So far so good. Wasn't in the instructions to take it out, but it made sense to me after installing the K&N to take it out if for maxiumum air flow. Can't wait to install my JBA and flowmaster exhaust to compliment the K&N!!!"
"Easy to install. Directions are concise. My truck is a lot louder now, sounds like a four barrel equipped small block instead of fuel injection. Power increase is noticeable, fuel mileage increase is marginal"
"Love it. Perfect addtion for my 03 Z71. Better acceleration, more power, deeper sound. Easy install. Must have for anyone who wants more power for not too much $$. Will buy again for next vehicle."
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels