New Waterless Car Washing and Detailing Solution
- Author Rolf Rasmusson
- Published January 14, 2007
- Word count 385
Waterless Car Washing and Detailing
Not long ago the hose, water, soap, Ajax, SOS pads and Windex were the tools for our car washing and detailing needs. The process of cleaning our vehicles was quite a drawn out affair. Today many people simply drive through a local carwash and boom their finished. Recently, a waterless car washing and detailing process was brought to my attention.
Occasionally and still today the urge to do the job rises and out come the toys to do the job. When I was told about a waterless product it naturally got my attention. I made arrangements to see the product in action. A few days later I hopped into the car and met my friend for lunch.
Although I really wasn't very enthused about trying to review something new I had the time and thought, what the heck I've got to get some lunch anyway. So the whole effort wasn't gonna be lost anyway. My friend and I talk fairly on the phone often so it would be nice to see him and visit. I don't think that Al (my friend) was all that excited either.
Al who called and told me about this process brought with him a person that did a demo for us and answered our questions. I was so taken back that I haven't used my normal toys and goodies since. We also discovered that this new process is cheaper than the drive thru's, easy to us and my vehicle looks absolutely and surprisingly great!
We've been using this product for a few months now and I'm still excited about how great it really is to use. While letting go of old habits and routines easy easy I can't resist getting out all the old stuff I used to use. This is one time that an ole dog learned new tricks! I've mentioned this process to other folks I run into and I haven't had one person not show interest and want to hear my little story.
My son bought me a small hand held mop and I occasionally dust the car off. Frankly, that keeps my car looking nice and clean. As a senior I've pretty much so thought I'd seen it all, but here again I've learned something new about car washing and detailing.
about the WaterLess Car Wash and Detailing process](http://www.waterlesscarwashanddetailing.info/)Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels