Organic Chia Seeds - For Your Overall Health
- Author Scott Williams
- Published July 12, 2009
- Word count 508
Most people may not be aware of the many benefits of organic chia to the body. Organic chia has numerous nutritional values and potent effects on the improvement of the health. Chia seeds are high in fiber, packed with protein, loaded with vitamins and minerals, full of antioxidants and one of the best sources of omega 3.
Though chia seeds have been popular for the past years, they are not a new discovery. The benefits of chia seeds have been known even from the early civilizations of the Mayan and the Aztec. Their warriors used chia seeds to improve their endurance and also as a herbal medicine. In the past, Indians utilize chia seeds in order to prevent infection and to help in the healing process. It is believed that a tablespoon of organic chia seeds can sustain an individual for twenty-four hours. According to studies, Indians who are running to California Coast from the Colorado River used to exchange turquoise for seashells were only taking chia seeds as their source of nourishment and strength.
Organic chia seeds comes from Salvia hispanica known as a desert plant, which is a part of the mint family that commonly grows in the southern part of Mexico. Chia seed is said to be the best source of pure omega 3 and it is considered as the only unprocessed food source of pure omega 3. Omega 3 is very important for the body because it contains numerous health benefits. The human body does not have the ability to produce omega 3 so it is essential to consume foods that are high in omega 3. It helps stimulate the circulation of the blood that greatly helps individuals who are suffering from circulatory troubles including varicose veins. It can also lessen the risk of having heart attack and recommended for those who are have cardiac arrhythmias and rheumatoid arthritis.
Chia seed can help people with anxiety and depression and it also contain nutritional properties that have anti-cancer effects. In addition, it can help avoid cardiovascular disease and improve poor behavior and health of kids who are suffering from learning problems. Organic chia can also help lessen the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
You can purchase bulk chia in different drug stores and even in the internet. There are a lot of websites that provide links where you can buy wholesale chia or bulk chia. Nowadays, more and more people are beginning to know the advantages of chia seeds to health. These wonder seeds are very high in fiber, making them very effective for hydration. Organic Chia seeds can easily turn into gel when left in a glass of water and this reaction is because of the soluble fiber found in the seeds. When you consume chia seeds, they become gel-form, which produces a barrier between the digestive enzymes and carbohydrates. This action slows down the conversion of carbohydrates to sugar that is very helpful for people who have diabetes. The moisture retention created by organic chia can also help normalize the absorption of the body fluids and nutrients more effectively.
Scott Williams is a health and wellness fanatic. He believes and experiences the real power of Organic Chia SeedsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water
- Healthy Living