Best 5-Star Hotels in Beijing
- Author Harjeet Singh
- Published July 25, 2009
- Word count 541
Beijing is the state capital of China and prides itself on many important historical sites and government organization. A very friendly tourist destination, Beijing is full of attractions and surprises. From verdant parks, cozy restaurants to thumping discotheques you will find it all here. The best point in time to visit Beijing is the autumn season. During this time of year the crowd is lesser and the city is at its best. Locally known as Tiangao Gishuang, the autumn season creates a lovely atmosphere. On the contrary, the spring season is not a very good time to visit the city. Summer season is the peak season and a decent accommodation is hard to find if you do not make prior reservations. Beijing Hotels are a class apart and of international standards. Making sure that you have a great time here, Beijing China Hotel makes the best of your time.
Beijing, the capital of the most populous country in the world, the People's Republic of China. It was also the seat of the Ming and Qing dynasty emperors until the formation of a republic in 1911. As such it is rich in historical sites and important government institutions.The city is well known for its flatness and regular construction. There are only three hills to be found in the city limits (in Jingshan Park to the north of the famous Forbidden City).If you are willing to visit Beijing , there is no shortage of quality hotels within this great Chinese city for you to select from. In fact, you'll have numerous 5-star hotels to choose from that will allow you to enjoy a luxurious stay in Beijing.
Let’s look at some of the best 5-star hotels in Beijing.
St Regis Hotel This 5 star hotel has unparalleled standards of luxury and hospitality. it caters for the most prestigious events with the finest facilities, modern equipment and first-class standard of service and offers the finest accommodations, world-class restaurants, banquet & meeting facilities. it has the feel of a boutique hotel with all the amenities of any world-class destination.
China World Hotel Well located in the midst of Beijing's diplomatic and business district, a short walk away from world-class shopping and unique historical attractions, the 716-room China World Hotel (Beijing Zhongguo Dafandian) is one of the most luxurious hotels in China.
Commune Great Wall Kempinski Hotel Featuring all the modern day conveniences, Commune by the Great Wall is the best choice for your valued business trips and relaxing getaway. Located in the Shuiguan Mountains amidst 8 square kilometres of private land, this elegant property enjoys an easy access via the Badaling Expressway
Shangri La China World This 21-story hotel offers 716 Beijing-view guestrooms decorated in modern Western style with fabric wall panels and Asian accents. All guestrooms are furnished with executive desks and upholstered lounge chairs. Premium white-cotton bed linens offer hypoallergenic options. The Horizon Club, Premier and Executive Floor rooms offer private check-in and check-out
Fragrant Hill Golden Resources Commerces Hotel The Fragrant Hills Golden Resources Commerce Hotel Is Located Beside Fragrant Hills Park And The Beijing Botanical Garden And Is 28 Kilometers From Taianmen Square And Central Beijing, China. A Golden Elephant Fountain Is Situated In The Center Of The Hotel's Main Garden. For Recreation, The Hotel Offers A Gymnasium, Sauna And Tennis Courts.
Harjeet, an Indian -born mass-market novelist who developed a successful formula with such bestsellers as Hotel, Airport, Holiday destinations. He wrote several articles for the top travel and hotel video reviews related websitesArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips
- 5 Places for Great Third Wave Coffee in Barcelona
- Flying by private jet is not an indulgence, reserved for of the social elite
- Top 10 Essentials for an Enjoyable Motorcycle Camping Trip
- The Best Activities for Bristol Stag Parties
- Apply for India tourist visa?
- 8 Tips to be a savvy dental tourist and enjoy your dental vacation in Vietnam
- Tips for a Safe and Trouble Free Motorcycle Camping Trip
- Top ten hen party destinations
- Are Boating Holidays the Best Holidays?
- Travel Rewards Roundup: August 2019
- Benefits of Traveling by Train