How To Use Natural Remedies For Common Ailments
- Author Jon Arnold
- Published January 28, 2007
- Word count 589
Most people don’t seem to realize that the use of natural remedies for various common ailments is far less costly than their prescription counterparts, as well as usually being much healthier for you. There are herbal and botanical products that some experts consider as natural remedies and alternatives to prescription drugs. With the introduction of products that can hurt our bodies just as much as they help us, the popularity of natural herbal remedies parties is growing. This article will outline some of those common ailments where you may be paying out big bucks today for prescription medications.
Good General Health
Natural, herbal remedies as a means to maintain good health and cure certain diseases are valid. If a cough continues after natural remedies or even after taking prescription medications, you should consult your doctor as quickly as possible. There are various herb and herbal spices that have been used for thousands of years to promote good health, and scientific studies have shown the positive effects of many of these to be more than just legend or folklore. For example, there are some Chinese herbs that have been used by the Chinese for more than 4000 years to promote good health and for use as healing agents.
Many people, especially teens, are afflicted with acne, and there are many over the counter medications and treatments for acne. But for those of us whose skin requires a bit more help, there are natural acne treatments available that can help improve your acne, as well as your general skin tones. Some people have veins below their eyes which appear prominently when the under-eye skin becomes dry and thin. While the thickness of the under-eye skin is primarily hereditary, there are several natural remedies that can make it look better and less prominent.
Most of us, especially men as they get older, would agree that hair loss affects their self-image and self esteem to a very large extent. There is no sure-fire way to prevent all hair loss, but there are some natural remedies that have been used that have been proven to work on some people. In minor cases of temporary hair loss, hair growth can be stimulated by massage, since blood and oxygen flow to the scalp must be healthy in order for hair to grow.
There are many natural herbal ear cleaners and wash on the market. Particular care should be used with ear treatment, since the membrane of the eardrum is very sensitive and can be punctured if you are not careful. Some natural remedies can relieve ear aches, especially in children who are very prone to ear aches at young ages.
Heartburn and Indigestion
Very few people can claim that they never suffer from heartburn or indigestion, and for people that do, a simple over the counter solution like Tums or Rolaids resolves the problem. But for people that suffer from heartburn or indigestion on a much more regular basis, there are several natural remedies that can aid with this. One such remedy claims that as much as 97% of cases being corrected without the use of drugs or prescription medications, with notably fewer side effects.
Natural health remedies are worth your effort to look into, not only to treat symptoms that already exist but also for the purpose of maintaining a healthy body without aches and pains. You may find that you like it better than traditional prescriptions from your doctor, and will almost certainly find that natural remedies incur far fewer side effects.
Jon is a computer engineer who maintains web sites on a variety of topics based on his knowledge and experience. You can read more about Natural Remedies and Herbal Remedies at his web site at Natural Remedies Today.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- anxiety disorder treatment
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Abortion pill what is Medical abortion
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- How To Choose Pharma Bottle?
- What is Gynaecology?
- What Clinical Symptoms Does Prostatitis Have And How To Treat It
- Why Do Health Insurers Require Prior Authorization?
- 7 Reasons Why Infertility can ruin Your Marriage.
- What Birth Control method is best for me?
- Causes of insomnia: what are they?
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- Get Abortion Pill Online to Easily Terminate the Unwanted Gestation
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- The minimally invasive hip replacement
- Help For Pain Behind The Knee
- End the Gestation Early with the Mtp Kit
- How To Have Twins: a Fertility Expert tells you the truth
- The coronavirus - what exactly is it?
- Management of Unerupted Lateral Incisor by LASER Assisted Surgical Exposure
- Psychiatric Nursing: All Your Questions Answered
- What face mask to use to protect against SARS-CoV-2?
- Why Outsource Your DME Billing?
- Bacterial lysates, or immunization vaccines for children
- Coronavirus: Disinfecting Your Scrubs
- A Day in the Life of a Correctional Nurse
- Considering Home Health Nursing? What You Should Know Before Applying
- Staying Healthy During Cold and Flu Season: Tips and Tricks for Nurses
- Fun Self-Care Tips for Rheumatoid Arthritis