Benzoyl Peroxide - A Bad Idea
- Author Sarah Rhodes
- Published February 21, 2007
- Word count 384
There are several forms of medication, some preventive and others curative. Preventive medication stresses on keeping the skin squeaky clean to prevent the incidence of clogged pores. Antiseptic liquid cleansers like Cetaphil cleanse the skin without causing any irritation. In fact, these should form an integral part of your daily skin care regime.
Harsh skin care products should not be used. These dry out the skin to a great extent thereby causing the sebaceous glands to secrete more oil which blocks pores of skin and creates more acne. Exfoliation of the skin should be done periodically to get rid of dead cells blocking pores. This will keep acne at bay.
Today, there's a huge variety of natural acne treatments available. They claim to help you with improving Acne and its blemishes but you have to be very careful in choosing witch one you will use. However, they are mostly designed to do two things: 1.) Help correct hormonal imbalances related to acne breakouts. 2.) Reduce inflammation and swelling, and pave the way for fast skin repair where breakouts have recently occurred.
Some women never have a pimple until they hit their thirties. Talk about a real shock. This usually occurs when they decide it’s time to go off the pill. Birth control helps balance hormones and for many it keeps acne at bay. So it may not be that they were ever immune to acne just that it’s been so long they never realized they would have pimples.
Acne is a very common skin problem which affects young people at their puberty and few adults till they reach 45. Acne is referred to as Youvana pitikas (which means the eruptions of youth) in ayurveda. This shows the prevalence of acne from ages. Ayurveda has described the causes of acne and recommends the best natural herbal acne remedies too.
Some acne myths include "you'll outgrow it, so leave it alone", "being out in the sun helps acne", "acne problems are directly or indirectly proportionate to sexual activity", "acne visits dirty people", "acne is contagious", and too many more to list in this short article. The sad thing is that belief in the myths can be devastating, in that proper treatment is avoided, and lifestyle changes that don't need to be made can take away pleasure unnecessarily.
Sarah Rhodes suffered from severe acne for many years before finally discovering a cure that works. Read about Sarah and the secret that permanently cured her acne at: acnehomesolution.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?
- Dental tourism in Vietnam: Safe or not?
- What you need to know before traveling to Vietnam for dental care
- #1 Home Remedy To Typhoid And Malaria
- Fight Nervousness with CBD
- Nosebleed in Children