The shocking Truth Behind Digestive Tract Disease and The Rise of Colon Cleanse Practices
- Author Bishop Chanakira
- Published October 1, 2009
- Word count 659
A medical practitioner from Berlin, who is experienced in performing autopsies over many years, has found that in sixty per cent of all bodies he found significant issues with the contents of the colon, specifically worms and petrified faeces. Additionally, he said that in nearly all cases the walls of the intestines and colon were lined with hardened faeces, making it evident that the colon had degenerated to a state where they were no longer able to perform properly. The medical profession is rapidly awakening to the fact that retained faecal matter is one of the chief causes of poor health.
Autopsies are revealing the true state of our health. One physician who has performed many autopsies reveals the following:
"I have found a prototype of the cause of nearly all diseases of the human body, the foundation of premature old age and death. Surprising as it may seem, out of two hundred and eighty-four cases of autopsy, only twenty-eight colons were found to be free from hardened faeces and in a normal and healthy state. The majority were encrusted with hardened, rotten, rejected food material. Many colons were distended to twice their natural size.
He goes on to say that the space in the colons of these cases were restricted which was obstructing the normal flow of human waste from the bowel.
So what has brought us to this point?
Today's environment exposes us daily to literally hundreds of toxic substances. Toxins are in the air, in much of what we eat and in such everyday products as skin care products, shampoos and soaps. Today we also consume more sugars and processed foods than ever before and continue to be exposed to smoking and other toxic chemicals. These substances all lead to toxic buildup on the walls of the colon albeit sometimes over several years.
So what can you prevent this happening to you?
I suggest learning more about the impact of toxins on the digestive system and having conversations with others. Of course colon cleanse subjects are not favorite conversation topics. In a publication in March 1998, The Vegetarian Times reported: Of all the polite topics of conversation, the state of one's intestines is probably at the bottom of most people's lists. Let's face it: Irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gas, diverticulitis and colon cancer are simply not things we like to discuss. And yet, as the old expression goes, death begins in the colon. Don't believe it? Ask any coroner. Autopsies often reveal colons that are plugged up to 80 percent with waste material.
A healthier diet is the first and most sensible step to take. However, no matter how hard we seem to try to eat well these days; we can't escape the environmental that inevitably find their way into our bodies. So, to restore your colon to optimal performance, you could consider a colon cleanse. Colon cleansing is carried out by one of 2 methods, hydrotherapy and supplementing your diet with colon cleansing capsules. Hydrotherapy uses water which is thrust into the colon through tubes to flush out matter from the colon. A less invasive method is to supplement your diet with a colon cleanse capsule or tablet. See the bottom of this article for suggestions on finding the best colon cleansers on the market today.
In addition to cleaning out your system, a colon cleanse can help with allergies. Removing toxic matter from your colon relieves your immune system from having to constantly deal with toxins . Therefore your immune system can now deal with other issues. Another advantage of a colon cleanse is that you can lose weight. Most people who undertake a cleansing program report losing significant amounts of weight. Others notice improvements in the appearance and texture of their skin.
A healthy colon is important so please take care of yours by regularly having a colon cleanse. You will be healthier and feel great. See the links below for websites that review colon cleanse products .
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water