Beauty Secret in Coffee
- Author Alice Serena
- Published November 3, 2009
- Word count 444
Different from caffeine which makes bad impression on us, coffee actually has a lot of merits for our health. Research indicates that to drink coffee in moderate amounts of four to five cups a day can help to reduce risks of stroke, cardiovascular diseases, colon cancer, liver cirrhosis, gallstones, skin cancer and Alzheimer's disease.
If you had enough time, try using real beans instead of instant powder which contains preservative, pigment, antioxidant and sweeteners . Experts believe that coffee do have certain function of vasoconstrictor and a diuretic. It makes people lose water more easily than other beverages do. It is also considered to be helpful to get rid of dark circle.
Good for hair. Several decades ago people had found that coffee berry could offer protein for hair treatments. With anti-oxidant in it counteracts the chemicals that cause hair fall. But coffee can not be used to dye or process hair. People even do some coffee therapy at home when recession. Expertes suggest to use espresso that will make your hair softer and shiner. Try adding some coffee maybe a ground to hot water and let it brew then put some on hair and rinse out after 30 minutes.
Avoid puff. Have you ever had big dark circle and puffy eyes because you buried yourself under a pile of work all night long? Then let coffee rescues you . Coffee contains Vitamin K which is good cure for puffiness around the eyes . It cuts down blood supply to the area by shrinking the vessels and removing water content. But do not apply coffee on eyes directly. Instead you still need creams from reputed companies.
Good for skin. Believe or not coffee can replace a large amount of money for your skin treatment. Dermatologists have attested the function of coffee's anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant. Coffee avoids damage some free radicals do to the skin cells and helps to lighten and tighten the skin. Contrary to common thought, coffee can effectively reduce pigmentation especially for Asian people to reduce the tan in facial treatments . Coarse coffee can help strip away dead cells and make skin much softer . Some people said coffee with Turbinado sugar, olive oil to help you cleanse your pores. But firstly you should know your skin type. The mixtureof ¼ cup coffee grinds and yogurt (dahi) or besan suits girls with oily skin and olive oil, oats or malai for dry skin.
Fights odour. To rub some coffee can get smell of onion and garlic off on your hands after cooking . Coffee's special fragrance is even more powerful than the stubborn stink of garlic and onion . Maybe you do not need soap any more from now on.
If you are looking for replica handbags and the hot Replica Louis vuitton monogram Stephen Sprouse rose, please visit our site. We provide all categories of branded replica handbags.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water