Stop Smoking with Licorice
- Author Shen Smith
- Published November 9, 2009
- Word count 415
Deciding to quit smoking can be one of the best decisions you'll make in your life, but quitting it with your favorite retro sweets could make it just perfect. Of course, we're talking about licorice and all the sweet ways it came to you back when your sweet tooth just couldn't pass it up - Blackcurrant and Liquorice, Catherine Wheels, Army and Navy, Haribo Liquorice Wheels, Lions Liquorice Gums, Liquorice Toffee, Liquorice Torpedoes, Liquorice Wands, Liquorice Wood, Pascalls Liquorice Comfits, Pascalls Liquorice Cuttings and more. If anything could make it more perfect, these candies are now conveniently available all over again, thanks to wholesale retro sweets shops which practically abound on the Internet these days. All you have to do is find one that offers the widest varieties and you're off to a good start.
Although most of us will always love licorice as irresistibly unique-tasting candy, its sweetness won't be all that matters. For smokers wanting to stop, it serves in a number of ways. In fact, simply having it in the mouth helps, especially because the herb is actually used as a flavoring in cigarettes and most other tobacco products. This means licorice-based traditional sweets can definitely satisfy any smoker's cravings because of the herb's adaptogenic properties. More likely than not, this contributes to the success of anyone wanting to quit.
Stress management is, of course, important for any smoker wanting to stop because these are the very stresses that could just get him lighting up again. Again, chewing or sucking on those old-fashioned sweets made from licorice are found make it easier for anyone to cope with two types of stresses linked to the habit– those that make him want to smoke and those that come from wanting to stop. The herb is found to ease the tension, depression and other negative emotions that could result from both by promoting adrenal functions that help in this withdrawal phase.
On the longer term, licorice helps rejuvenate the body by removing carcinogens deposited on a smoker's lungs, kidney and liver and by simply being a healthy alternative to tobacco. When choosing licorice traditional sweets for your anti-smoking campaign, though, choose those that have molasses as sweeteners instead of sugar. This way, you enjoy the herb's side effects of clean teeth, sweet breath and an overall improvement in oral health. Not bad.
If you're finally serious about kicking the nicotine, congratulations! Now get all the help and luck you need from your favorite licorice sweets.
One of the great online sweetshop you'll ever find. licorice sweets.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water
- Healthy Living