The Efficacy of the Lemonade Diet
- Author Carol Jerry
- Published December 14, 2009
- Word count 577
There are many methods that are used by the body to burn the fat that it gets as a part of the food that we consume. When we consume fats in excess of what can be utilized by the body it gets stored in various regions of the body such as the stomach and hips. This is what makes us look fat and obese. The most popular way of reducing the total amount of fat in the body is by going on a diet. Diets like the master cleanse have been proven to be quite effective in detoxifying the body and aiding it to reduce the levels of fat that are stored around the stomach, hips and other areas. Many celebrities can attest to losing major amounts of body fat with the lemonade diet, including Beyonce, Jared Leto, Robin Quivers, and Ashanti. Beyonce admitted live on the Oprah Winfrey show to losing 20 lbs. on the lemonade diet.
The efficacy of a diet is what you should be looking for when you are planning to go on a diet to reduce the overall weight of your body. There are no quick fixes in the world of dieting and you have to get conditioned for following a disciplined routine before you start your master cleanse diet. Once you start dieting, you have to continue with a firm resolve in mind to stick to the diet long enough so that you can get the intended results. Starting on a diet like the lemonade diet, and then abandoning it within a couple of days is not going to give you the desired results, and in some cases, can even cause you to put on more weight instead of losing it.
Most of the diets including the master cleanse diet aim to detoxify the system. The benefits of detoxifying your body are many. For instance, the body’s metabolism rate is enhanced after the detoxification and this leads to a better fat burn rate. As a result, you will start losing the excess fat within a few weeks of adhering to the lemonade diet. Once you lose the intended weight after doing the lemon detox diet, you have to continue with a healthy diet regimen to ensure that you do not exceed the normal weight limit that your medical practitioner recommends for your body type.
Along with doing the master cleanse diet regularly; it would be beneficial if you could include certain varieties of fruits and vegetables in your diet when not on the master cleanse diet. This is because any diet is not complete without supplying our bodies with the essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to help it function in an optimal manner.
Cayenne or red pepper is one such component of the lemonade diet and is used by naturopaths today in the lemonade diet recipe to stimulate digestion and metabolism. Cayenne pepper can be consumed in your lemonade diet drink to help combat the fat that is stored in your body. The fat burn rate increases significantly after you consume this type of pepper. Lemons provide incredible nourishment and vitamin C – an energy booster, and are used in homeopathy to dissolve kidney stones and rid the body of calcium deposits. Organic, Grade B Maple Syrup is an important part of the lemonade diet, providing the caloric intake the body needs to function. For diabetics, molasses and agave nectar can be used as a substitute for Grade B Maple Syrup.
Carol is author of this article on The lemonade diet.
Find more information about Beyonce lemonade diet here.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits